Where to buy in Germany?

wizard

I'm interested in the Promedia 4.1 system, but I don't find a dealer somewhere in Germany. I also tried the dealer locator, but Germany isn't even listed under search world. So, please, can somebody tell me where I can get the system? Thanks in andvance.

I hear you I had the same problem since I live in Lebanon and I know how frustrating this can be!

But wait , I came with a simple solution!

1.Get a forwarding address in the U.S

2.By and ship them to the forwarding address which automaticaly ship back to you

3.Get a 220-110V trasformer for the power supply differnce between europe and U.S.A

I don't about your custom Taxes , but it should cost all in all above 360$!

Hope this helps , Ofcourse if you find a dealer it can be easier , but watch he doesn't screw you with the price biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks for your help, I'm really surprised someone would do that, but 360$ is too much and I also think there might be problems with shipping, and what to do if something is wrong with the system, when I get it, I just don't want to risk that.

I really don't understand what you said?

360$ is too much???

300$ is the system's price and 63$ for shipping taxes people pay more than that in the U.S itself!!!

Why do you find hard for some one to do that?

If you do find a dealer tell me how much it will cost, further I had 0 trouble with shipping!

I wish you luck!

Uhm, Wizard, if I'm correct Alternate Computer versand does sell'em. Personally I wouldn't buy *anything* at Alternate coz they don't know the word *service*, but that's up to you. And in case that doesn't succeed you, uhm, might give the Videologic Crossfires a try.

Good luck.