KAIN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

DEAM

SOME OF THE BOARD MEMBERS E MAILD ME ASKING ME TO RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS.SO HERE WE GO.KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN YOUR MAD BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE AS WEAPONS ARE SLING SHOTS AND ROCKS . LOOK DUDE I UNDERSTAND YOUR MAD BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN A FUC$ING TEE PEE. AND EVERY TIME ONE OF OUR BOMBS HITS THE GROUND IT BLOWS YOUR TEE PEE ALL OVER THE PLACE. HAY MAN I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL MY LITTLE TOWEL HEAD BOY YOU TAKE A CAMEL TO GET AROUND WE DRIVE BMW AND LAMBORGHINIS. I WISH YOU WELL OSAMA TAKE COVER WERE COMING IN.

Look... I normally avoid all situations like this, but I have NOTHING against Kain. You know, not everyone thinks like everyone else. Just because he doesn't live in America does not mean he is a terrorist! To be quite honest, I am appalled by your racist comments. Your avatar is, well rude as well. There is a fine line, which you have crossed. This is a nice, simple, quiet speaker/audio forum. DO NOT make it a place that is full of racist comments and harsh, derogatory remarks about someone whom you do not even know.

Look, I realize that I probably just opened myself up to the 'he is a terrorist supporter' comments about myself, but you know what? I DON'T CARE. I DO NOT support terrorism by any means. Morons like you, DEAM and Forresthump can say what you will. I do noy care. Your opinions are not valid and are not important to me.

Kain has been a nice member here on this forum, and it would be a shame if he left because of racist @$$holes like you. To be perfectly honest, I hope you are banned for this offense. I saw other posts by you in other sections of the forum that were offensive. I also hope ForrestHump is banned again... The forums would be a much happier, more peaceful place without the likes of you around.

Congratulations DEAM

You like to breed new hate,job well done.Now Kain is not the most loved individual here,with all the ex army guys and his comments its normal.

I said I would not post in non audio threads,well to hell (YEAH HELL) with that.I will continue to stand my ground,no matter what.

1.gif

DEAM you sound like a crude,hack ForrestHump,at least Dump was funny.ForrestGump is a poet compared to you!

For those who think kain is a nice guy you need to read his posts concerning 9/11, Israel, America and so forth, he needs to go too.

I don't agree with DEAM posting his message on his avatar either. (though I would like to know how he does it)

Guest Webmaster

Deam,

I've removed your avatar, which was completely unacceptable on this forum. Consider this your one and only warning because next time I'll be forced to ban you.