Banning members

Curmudgeon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shame on Klipsch for allowing him to stay. Perhaps Klipsch should move to another country, perhaps one that starts with C or the other one that starts with F."

Shame on Klipsch for backing freedom of speech.Yeah shame on them

You are in no position to decide where Klipsch should move,and if they move I HOPE its to CANADA.

If you did not know Canada is not one of the states and I free do decide.I am proud of our government,they dont bark and follow orders like one who goes by the nicname T "the T bone" Bl Air.

Being behind a keyboard I can decide whatever the heck I want. If I decide Klipsch shpould move the Canada or Cairo well that is my decision. whether or not my decision has any bearing at all is another story.

But while I am behind the keyboard I can make all the irrellevant decisions I want. 3.gif

To think I had any influence on that matter at all is funny in itself.

I have to admit those montrealers booing and the 12 year olds and calling them war mongers while playing during in a hockey tournament was classy...

----------------

On 3/31/2003 12:46:30 PM sj993 wrote:

Yeah, I have to agree that whole Montreal Canadiens fan incident wasn't the best thing. At least the president of the Canadiens came on and apologized for it.

----------------

Hmmm, I missed that nor did I hear about it.

"Tell them Canadian's to pipe down before the US sends our Salvation Army over to defeat them and take over their country from them."

LOL

Oh really! You could not even take Vietnam and you want Canada!

LOL

Its just too funny

And it will take months before a lunatic dictator in a small country is chased from power!

----------------

On 3/31/2003 12:52:06 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/31/2003 12:46:30 PM sj993 wrote:

Yeah, I have to agree that whole Montreal Canadiens fan incident wasn't the best thing. At least the president of the Canadiens came on and apologized for it.

----------------

Hmmm, I missed that nor did I hear about it.

----------------

Moon,

It happened a week or two ago. Before the game started, during the playing of the national anthems, there was a significant amount of booing from the crowd while the American anthem was being played. Afterwards, the president of the Montreal Canadiens came on and apologized on behalf of the fans. After that there were mostly cheers from the same crowd. On the flip side there were a few boos from some American fans during the playing of the Canadian Anthem before a game in Carolina I believe it was.

Here is a link should you wish to read:

http://www.canadiens.com/english/presse/communique/index.cfm?id=1597

Last time we messed with Canada our armies were shamefully defeated by a few outnumbered British Regulars and Canadian Fencibles on a regular basis. And Washington was burned to the ground.

Evidence from The Great War and WW II suggests that the Canadian soldier can be a VERY tough character.