Ultimate BASS Scene from a DVD Film

Swerv

For me I have 3 Top Bass Parts from various movies that literally "shook the room"..

Ranked from most the Most and longest amount of Room shakeing BASS :

#1) Matrix : During the opening scene where trinity is in a "jam" she punches a cop in the face then does a "floaty kick" in the air. As she is jumping up, That for me is the Most Intense Bass i have ever heard to come out of my speakers. (80% volume with LFE and Windvd 2.3 with DVD genie 5.1 down-m to 4.1)

#2)Titan AE: During the Ice Crystal scene where two Giant ice crystal collide and form a cave of ice around the little ship. That was really exagurated. "With spectra plus running along side there were peaks in the 25-45Hz Range)

#3)Titan AE: During the Initial Explosion of the Earth, when the one of the chunks hits the moon and slices it in half. Gotta love that... hehe

Whats everyone elses opinion for their favorite "BASS" scene

also runner up for 3rd place was Martrix: when the helicopter explodes into the building. ( At loud volumes only )

yeah, i got to go with helicopter explosion scene in matrix (as best overall bass explosion anyway).

J

------------------

JOIN THE "AMY FOR PRESIDENT" CAMPAIGN. OUR PLATFORM:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

PIII @ 1.08GHZ

SuperMicro PIIISCD I820 Mobo

512mb pc133 Viking

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata66

Maxtor 40GB 7200rpm ata100

Generic DVD 4X

Creative 8x4x32x Burner

GeForce256 32mb DDR (orig)

3Com 905B-TX Lan

Netgear RT314 Gateway/Router

Philips Acoustic Edge

425w Power Supply

Triple Boot Me/2K/Whistler Build 2416

Klipsch Pro-Media 4.1's

umm... a floppy.

thats it, for now

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Easily Greg Harrisons "Groove".

Industrial rave story from sundance film festival. Awesome dvd rendition, killer film, and not only did it kick the hell out of my front sub but it knocked the **** out of my rear sub to. All noting, using my ads-2000 with the spdif coax from my hollywood+ in dolby digital 5.1 ac3 mode. Just ripped on the matrix. It must be. It must be.

How about Days of Thunder? I think that was posted before as having some good bass.

Also, The Mask of Zorro.. mine explosion at the end.

Also.. I haven't watched it one my computer.. but Goldeneye is pretty sweet on my brother's HTS - beginning part has good sound also, the helecopter explosion scene when they eject our of it before it blows.

I would think Apollo 13 would be good with the launch scene. Too bad I don't have the DVD.

Matrix fight scenes have good bass just from the punches and kicks.

i know this isnt a dvd, but that boston acoustics - woofer cooker mp3 made the water ripple also. smile.gif it looked really cool.

get a cheap plastic cup of water and "carefully place it on top of the sub"

then, watch that water ripple! smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...