Re: Pro audio sub I have

zapcocruiser

hey everyone. I have a odd question for you guys... I use to have a 3 way set of Klipsch speakers that I use to use for Djing and Live band gigs. Recently they have come to be run over by a big van after a gig. now one of the subs is blown and needs to be re coned. the other is working perfectly. what i want to do is find out what model it is so that I can get some specs for it. i want to try and use it in a Car Audio aplication. I need to know the speakers peramiters so that i can use my L.E.A.P softwear to design the box.

I am a serious Car audio compeditior and I'm a memeber of the International Sound Challenge Association (IASCA) in the Sound Quality class. I want to start builiding my next competiton car using this Klipsch sub. if any of you want to check out my web site please do so. it'll give you a little better understanding of what I'm trying to do. Here is my web address zapcocruiser.lowrider.com Just remember. I'm a Sound Quality guy not that damn kid that Blasts his stereo at 3am in front of your house! lol

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

------------------

Ryan Chin

2001 AMA 601+ Street

2001 SBN 1st Place

2000 Novice 301-600

2000 NJ State Champion, 2000 Zone 3 Point Champion,

2nd place 2000 World Finals Novice 301-600

Check out the Zapcocruiser Web Page : ZAPCOCRUISER.LOWRIDER.COM

Member:

The Driving FORCE

(Sounds Impossible)

&