Anyone heard the Paradigm PW2200

stormin

Thats great to hear kleggatt. I dont have the HT setup as of yet and dont know when or if i will ever go that route but do like my 2-channel system. I have been looking for a good musical sub that will keep up with my chorus II's without dropping a ton of $$$. And really havent been wanting to order one online. I have heard alot of good things about the paradigm PW2200 so was just wanting to get an idea of what the other klipsch lovers thought of it. Thanks again fot the reply.

Add one more happy PW2200 owner to the list. I have a Klipsch HT (Forte II/KV-3/KG 1.2s) and the 2200 blends in very nice. I didn't think the Forte IIs would benefit from a sub, but they do and it will be well worth your while. You should be able to get it in the neighborhood of $800 or so.

If you end up getting it, put it in your main listening area (even if you have to lug it into a sofa like I did). Then, walk around the room and listen for good response locations. Those spots are prime candidates for placing the sub permanently. Looks strange, but works great. Good luck.

hey whatever happened to seb? he has a pw2200 AND he's canadian!

maybe now that i'm a no life, i should retire

too.

anyway, he really dug the bass & he had 1.

what was his saying again? "because nobody ever said turn up the treble" excellent

wink.gif

A good question Boa...one I asked myself a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if his girlfriend took his computer away? biggrin.gif He was a good poster, if not prolific, in his comments. Maybe he went above "No Life" and ascended to a higher HT plane...watching us bipeds thrash about in the dreams of tweaking our systems. Who knows, but he was right about one thing..."Nobody ever said turn up the treble."