How would you like the BB to be?

Jim Cornell

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 4/15/2003 3:14:26 PM m00n wrote:

I would like to see the "Movies" section brought back up in where people actually see it so they can remember to check it out.

Secondly, I would like a built in chat application where we can chat realtime with eachother here on the forum. You know, like all those sex chat rooms, only this would be here and dedicated to audio/video. That would be very nice to have.
----------------

kenratboy: JUST!N 0MGH!2U!!! Wnt 2 c mi tube? 1ts l0ng n wrm.

Justin: Uhhhhhh, n0.

9.gif

Clu, here's a few more FAQs ...

How come my speakers suck now that I know it's being sold at Best Buy?

What if I hooked up my RF7s to a computer amp?

Why listening to a new set of speakers still in the box is not a good thing.

Only one recommendation: Spel chekir

Frankly, I'm totally satisfied with the way the Klipsch Forums are right now. Maybe the webmasters can add a "For Sale" Forum to the list, dedicated only to members that want to sell their audio gear to other Forum members.

You guys having problems with the search thing..do you type in the blank space on top or do you click on search and go to the search site,,,,where it seems to work for me....just wondered....if you click on the search button and go to the search site,,,,you can search very easy there i think.....hope this helps....Rick

----------------

On 4/16/2003 11:13:41 AM georgie wrote:

You guys aren't that bad. I just don't think a lot of girls get this stuff.

----------------

Yeah, I would tend to agree with you on that. I think in *GENERAL* terms, high end audio is more of a mens thing.

Equipment lists in profiles: so we can see what everybody has when we want, not every single time they post.

Limited space in the message field, so we do not have to view long and fancy messages like equipment lists every time a member posts!

2.gif

Yea on the not into it thing,

Most people will just buy a boom box, you know instead ofk-horns or ETC, instead of fully going blown out, as to be on a web site everyday, or spend like we did!

Us here on the BB, is about the same as 1975, audio wars, audiophiles, whats sounds better, what to change, its all gone out there, people out there still dont know what Klipsch is,

What kind of speakers do you own, Klipsch whats that?

Its amazing!

As far as women, there just into their own thing, as far as an audiophile female, id say 1 out of 100,000 might be!

Regards Jim9.gif

hey y'all. somebody mentioned making avatars bigger. if you right click on the image & go to view image in that windows menu, that should do it some.

once I started seeing girls in avatars I did some exploring. & I didn't know clueless kitty had a bug on its nose 'til I tried that. 2.gif