Amazing $1,000 Candlesticks Make Things Better

Ray Garrison

----------------

On 4/16/2003 9:41:57 PM Scipio80 wrote:

Before I ever bought that I would hope that I donated a whole bunch of money to charity, otherwise I just don't think I would feel right.

----------------

LOL, yeah no kidding

I understand the principle behind bass traps and other baffles and room tuning devices, but c'mon.

I could make a pair of these with a jigsaw and some plywood in about an hour and they wouldn't cost $1000.

Once again somebody proves to me that I'm in the wrong line of work.

Btw, these guys also seem to sell the magic rocks that you set on top of your equipment to make it sound better.

Peace, Josh

Naw, they're a type of non-ferrite, passive EMI/RFI traps.

The "stones" are actually a three stage passive EMI/RFI trap.

The stone material is a non-conducive cement compound with, apparently, excellent energy transference and heat dissapative qualities.

The Shakti site offers the patent number of this technology, in case anyone is interested in reading the scientific and schematical breakdown.

They do a pretty good job of explaining the general concept on the site, though.

Overheard at the Bose Store...In Ft Meyers FL>>

Ya Know, this little BOSE system will outperform systems with those big huge speakers costing 10-20 thousand dollars after you get the Amp Pre Amp CD DVD player.... Yeah right....

1,000 candlesticks.. hmm Would 1,000 dollars of your favorite all time cd's dvd's and give you even more pleasure..??

What a load of crap,another ripoff device to get the money out of the audiophile's pockets!

What is next an absorbing audiophile wear with mega bass shoes?

Audiophile beaks,cones,stones,magic disc cleaners that...clean the soundstage of a CD, candles...what is next? Audiophile turds you stick to your subwoofer woofer cone to change tuning. LOL

I am an audiophile but I will NEVER spend even $1 for these decorations.

And again a well written smoke screen to brainwash the fragile and insecure mind of the many audiophiles out there.Please

Under $1000,woohoo great deal. NOT