What would happen on here if I wouldn't speak klipsch??

Shock-Late

Well, i have a stupid joke about blond women i'd like to share with you guys (why here? because there are only a few women reading this of course)...Sorry i'm french-speaking so my english will be bad!

Ok so it's about a blond woman who is fed up of always being regarded as a stupid girl because of her hair colour. so she decides to change her colour to brown. That done, she's so happy about her new colour that she decides to have a little trip in the country. She 's driving her Corvette and then, suddenly, she finds herself facing a flock of sheeps. She's so in a good mood she says to the sheep-fold:

"Hey old man, I've got a deal...If I tell you exactly how much cheeps you have then you let me take one away with me."

"138" she says, and by a mere chance, it's the exact number. So she picks up the cutest lamb and goes back in her car. But before she has the time to fire the motor up, she hears the sheep-fold screaming to her:

"wait, i've got another deal for you: give me my dog back and i'll tell you what's your natural hair colour!!"

dumb but actually i rather like it biggrin.gif

I must protest.

1. Such humor is ungentlemanly and impolite. Yes, it might be considered mild by some standards, but is still not necessary.

2. This bbs might seem like a small, semi-private circle. But it is not. Through the magic of the internet, it is world wide. You don't know who you might be offending.

3. It puts our hosts, the Klipsch organization, in a very bad position. This is important regardless of anyone's private taste in humor. They are being put into a position of being a forum for humor of questionable taste, or censoring things. I'm sure they don't want to do either.

So, let me suggest that we stick to the subject of audio and music.

Regards,

Gil

quote:

Originally posted by William F. Gil McDermott:

I must protest.

1. Such humor is ungentlemanly and impolite. Yes, it might be considered mild by some standards, but is still not necessary.

2. This bbs might seem like a small, semi-private circle. But it is not. Through the magic of the internet, it is world wide. You don't know who you might be offending.

3. It puts our hosts, the Klipsch organization, in a very bad position. This is important regardless of anyone's private taste in humor. They are being put into a position of being a forum for humor of questionable taste, or censoring things. I'm sure they don't want to do either.

So, let me suggest that we stick to the subject of audio and music.

Regards,

Gil

Allright allright, it was the first time and the last time i posted a joke on here. Sorry. Mea Culpa. I apologize. Don't take it too bad either: my intentions were not to hurt anyone, as I know quite a lot of blond women who like that joke. But if i DID hurt someone, sorry. It was just a joke, as there are jokes about french people, black people, belgian people, gay people, old people, tall people, short people..

next time I'll talk only klipsch, I promess.

What's that karma-rating by the way?

Frans

frans, please say hi to that lovely lady from antwerp i met in NY. what was her name...? smile.gif anyway please see the web site category. there is a thread on it i think called karma rating or something.

------------------

RF-3 (front), RC-3, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-15 sub

Monsterbass 400 sub cables & Monster Z-12 speak wire

Sony de935 a/v receiver

Sony DVP-C650D dvdp

Sony Trinitron 27" tv

Technics dual cassette deck

Technics direct drive turntable

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 digital cable box

rock on!

quote:

Originally posted by William F. Gil McDermott:

I was thinking. This joke only works if she takes a guess.

On the other hand, had she gone up on a hill, her count would have been one over, having mistaken the dog for a sheep, and she would not have won the bet.

Gil

Well, Gil, i had to translate this joke from french to english, wich wasn't easy...maybe i forgot something in the process?? I don't think so, but...please guys, if this joke is not being understood let me know. Maybe I have to take some more english lessons... wink.gif

frans

• 2 weeks later...