drive by shooting of a CAT!

lemonman

Sick bastards! I have more respect for my 4 cats than for most people! If someone purposely killed my animals, I'd have no remorse in wasting that person!

If the a$$holes are ever caught, they should be tried and sent to prison, just as if they had murdered a person! That's the way I feel about it. And I'm no animals-rights activist either, but there's just no excuse for animal cruelity!

prodj101, the picture of the white Angoran was my late 16 year old, 20 pound "Beast"; that picture won an Honorable Mention in a New York Institute of Photography contest back in '92!

The B&W photo was originally a 1979 ad photo for Carver Corp., and was last published in one of the last issues of Audio Magazine...It looks like my 13 year old Noreigian Forrest Cat "Rusty", so I wrote Audio for a copy, which they graciously printed up for me for free (probably why they went out of business).

----------------

On 4/21/2003 9:53:07 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Sick bastards! I have more respect for my 4 cats than for most people! If someone purposely killed my animals, I'd have no remorse in wasting that person!

If the a$$holes are ever caught, they should be tried and sent to prison, just as if they had murdered a person! That's the way I feel about it. And I'm no animals-rights activist either, but there's just no excuse for animal cruelity!
----------------

Totally agree.

cybergeek-

I must respectfully insist that you remove your "live long and prosper" signature as it is wholly inappropriate for an audio board, and offends my purist, nit-picking, ********ing sensibilities. This is not the final frontier.3.gif

The funniest thing about people replying in disgust about non-audio posts is they take the time to read the post, then waste the brain power to develop a thought, followed by taking the time to let everyone know they have read the posts and feel it does not meet their standards therefor should not be posted. But they take the time to read what they consider non-sense.9.gif

Not being the biggest cat lover I find the story humorously disturbing. In a warped way the story is kinda funny but in reality it is disturbing in that it continues to show so the increasing disrespect towards peoples property and to life in general.

scott

prodj,

Please post pics of your Maine Coone... we're waiting for one of our two (hopefully the ugly yellow Manx, and hopefully soon) to shuffle off to cat heaven; my wife insists we're getting a Maine Coone (even though they command upwards to $450), and I do not argue, given the fact that she has allowed me to go from 2.1 channel audio to 5.1 channel HT in the last 16 months...

Anyway, I'd really like to see pictures of your *****.

At the risk of once again "Feeding the Troll" - It is clear that CG is merely attempting to start a flame war. I suggest that from this point that others not respond to his comments - CG this is last response you will see from me and I hope from others.

Marvel, it does have a half horsepower Spensor blower, but at present it's not connected to the reed organ's bellows, so I pump it with my feet (also has a hand pump handle slot (but no handle) so someone else can pump the 1888 Estey organ from its side).