Zebrawood Cornwall Pics

garymd

Looks pretty darn close, doesn't it? HDBR Andy swears they're different. The grain in mine seems to have slightly straighter lines but that could just be a particular batch of veneer. I like em both. Do yours look as different in the pics as mine do compared to in person? The most realistic views are the zoom-ins.

They're in the basement because we are currently remodeling. They normally reside in the upstairs family room as the front speakers for my HT and my 2-channel speakers using a switchbox I recently recommended on another thread (niles dps-1). I used to list all that stuff in my signature but it was too long and repetetive. I am the original owner. Bought them from Myer-Emco in July 1980. They were the only cornwalls in the store and I had to have them.

Sort of joking about the "junk" comment. Actually referring to the quantity as opposed to quality. My next door neighbor caught the moth so her grandchildren could bring it to school for science class. I've lived in this area practically my whole life and have never seen one before.