No sound at all

I feel like I'm the only one having these idiotic problems.....anyhow, had my speakers for awhile now, and I always turn them off when I am not using them. Well I come in tonight, turn them on, and no sound from any speaker. I tried them on a different computer and the same thing, no sound. It's not the sound card, I tried different speakers and they work fine. What the hell?!!? I tried connecting and reconntecting everything, no dice. I get a green light just like always, nothing is muted, and I see the little green cars going up in down in the volume control. Any ideas.....Thanx

-Cabby

Yeah tried that, so weird, I dont even get static like when you turn it really high with no sound. I dont get popping when I plug the din plugs into the sound card either like you might expect...I'm at a loss....

• 19 years later...

To correct this, right-click the speaker icon in the Windows taskbar and select Sounds from the drop-down menu. Find the device you want to use under the Playback tab—if you don't see it, right-click and select Show Disabled Devices—select the output device, and click the Set Default button.or try a new One from djmixer 😄🙃