Picking up my Klipschorns

I travelled 250 miles each way with my wife and mini-van with all the seats removed over hills and mountians in freezing rain and snow to retrieve my Khorns. I was on a quest! I got to meet DougV on my second trip to retrieve the La Scala's and Velodyne sub. He only had a 20 minute drive, lucky devil.

Hey

I don't think that any speaker has fans like us!

I drove 11 hours to pick up my LaScalas too!. But no wife, she is pregnant about to drop.

Does you wife know the real reason you asked her to come along for the ride:

To help you cary them out of the basement, up the stairs out into you van! Does she know they weight 167lbs each?

Have fun! It will be worth it!

Edmond

Montreal

Got the Khorns home Saturday PM. Did not have time to rearrange the living room to put them in the corners, but had to hook them up anyway. Set them up in the middle of the room. Played them till past midnight and all day on Sunday. I know these are designed for corners but they are the best darn speakers anywhere. Hope to get them moved into the corners this week.

----------------

On 6/3/2003 5:45:37 PM rtaylor wrote:

And people here think that I'm crazy for my roadtrip, Congratulations!

----------------

The people HERE don't think you're crazy. It's the people OUTSIDE of here that might think you're (we're) crazy!