ALL INDY TRIP ATTENDEES

JohnA

Please come to a "Meet and Greet" at 8PM Friday night in the Breakfast Nook of the Comfort Inn at 9090 Wesleyan Road! We'll have snacks and finger foods. Please bring an example of your favorite adult beverage to share. I'll supply some extra beer and who knows what else I might bring from Tennessee. 2.gif There will be ice tubs to chill your beverage.

We'll see you there!

• Klipsch Employees

I would like to see this happen every year or so... We had such a good time at the first one. It even helped me get some help in Tech support ( steveP)

I wish Doug and Ross could come again... They picked up some Heresy's and had them hooked to a taken apart clock radio in the hotel room last time.

My guess is the more folks that come the more often this will be held.

I plan to be at the Mixer. We may can go to my house to check out the HT if anyone wants to...9.gif

• Klipsch Employees

The only deals are the ones made with eachother. Last time I helped a local dealer and the AZ boys hook up. Dont know what kind of price they got but they did save on shipping. Kinda.

In Indy, we do not keep product other than for display or as "standards" which can not be used.

John, I would make my own but the water up here is not as good as in Ark.9.gif

Lynn-

It would have been good to meet you at this event, especially after we have both recently picked up some nice horns. There will certainly be other events though.

John-

I figure it would be good to have some sort of name tags for folks. Do you want me to look for some?

Ok, I'll hit the stores this weekend. Here's an idea. If I can get a list of all the attendees (Trey??), then I'll try and make up the tags ahead of time. What I'd like to do is put everyones handle on as well as their real name, or whatever you want to be called. I don't know if I could swing a tag with everyone's avatar, but who knows. If I can get everyone's info, I'll get these made up before the event, and will bring extra blank ones for short notice attendees.

Rob

I doubt it! I'm planning to ride my Sprint RS to the gathering unless the weather is bad. There's not much room for speakers on the bike. If anyone else is interested in bringing some gear, I'll bring CDs.

OK, John...that's what I figured. I am bringing a pair of Heresys up...HK 430 and a single play CD player...between that and FM we outta have some variety...I won't be online again where I can post anything until after I get back from Indy...but I can read posts...I should be arriving at Indy in early afternoon Friday...see you folks there! Drive safe!!

Well, I suppose I could put the Forte II and a small Sony system into a rent a car.

So do bring your favorite CD's.

If the hotel will ever have us again, we'll bring in the big guns next time. They'll, then, hear it in Hope.

Gil