klipsch tee shirts????

roy

anyone know if klipsch either gives away free or sells tee shirts with their logo on it for the summer so i can be a walking advertisement this yr??lol maybe they sell polo shirts too?? or any other clothing?? thankyou

------------------

my equipment:

klipsch rf-3 (main)

klipsch center ch speaker

boston acoustics (rear)

mirage ss-1500 subwoofer

yamaha 795 receiver driving center and rears parasound hca-1500 amp

driving rf-3s

mirage subwoofer 1500 watts!

sony 650 dvd/cd player

sony minidisc/cd player combo

panasonic hifi vcr

waiting to see what new reference line will sound like in 2001!!

Most of the promotional products on the site are out of stock. The frustrating part is that they don't tell you this until after you have entered all your info, including credit card. Only then do they inform you that it is backordered and offer to notify you when the product comes in. About a year now, and I haven't received any e-mails. Anyone? On the other hand McIntosh has a products catalog that sells at their cost for the sake of promotion. Free shipping also. Klipsch...if you are going to offer something then do it, if not then don't. Alot of us Klipsch junkies are jonesing for a tee-shirt or coffee cup. How about it??

Looks to me like Klipsch would throw in a t-shirt, or a coupon to redeem for one,with their mid to upper priced speakers.Then when we Klipsch-heads were walking around with our free T's on and someone approached us and asked if we just bought a new Klipsch lawn mower we would have the perfect opportunity to bore them to death with why Klipsch speakers are simply the best value in loudspeakers today. smile.gif Applying for a patent on that idea now.

Keith

Maybe they have a new tee-shirt tied up in r&d...Doesn't seem like it would take a year to get them back in stock...Makes me wonder how hard they are trying....WE WANT OUR KLIPSCH TEE-SHIRTS AND KLIPSCH FUZZY DICE TO HANG FROM OUR REARVIEW MIRRORS!!!!!!WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! biggrin.gif Seriously, when do you guys plan on getting any more shirts?

Guest BobG

The engineers brought us a KILLER T-shirt design just a little while back. Only problem was the horn stuck into my chest and hurt real bad. We are going to try just a Picture of a horn next time.

All kidding aside, we have done a really bad job of offering promotional items and we know it. The new web site will lead to change on that topic, pretty soon. Thanks for offering to be walking bb'ds

It would be nice to have a t-shirt, but I really do not need to advertise for Klipsch. Don't you think the blasting music all over the neighborhood is enough? LOL

Just Kidding. If my dad did not have Klipsch Heresys I would never have purchased these amazing speakers. Klipsch really needs to advertise more like Blose. If Blose can sell their crap, Klipsch should be able to put them out of business!!!

A t-shirt? Wow, I already made room for my set of RF-7's. I mean, 50 of us helping, Klipsch cost per speaker (we would pay shipping--right) vs the never ending praise we would put out all over the world for the honor of demoing these new babes in our home.

Hey, now thats a GIFT!!!

Uh, BobG, we will probably need a little insider support to get this suggestion through administration.

We needs must love the highest when we hear it!

This message has been edited by Quenten on 05-09-2001 at 05:14 PM

I got my Klipsch pull over after waiting for about 1 1/2 months only to find out that XXL wasn't available anymore so I had to go with a XL instead.

I do get alot of looks from people when I am wearing it, especially when I am in electronics and stereo stores.

A good buddy of mine works for Transparent Audio, I am going to try to get a t-shirt from him so I can even more looks.....LOL

------------------

Home Theater System:

Klipsch Quartets - mains for both systems

Klipsch KV3 - center

Klipsch KG.5's - rear surrounds

Klipsch KSW12 subwoofer

Denon AVR-1601

Music System:

Adcom GFA-555 Musical Concepts Modified

NAD 1600 Pre/Tuner

Sony C-67ES CD Player

Guest BobG

I know the location (OK it's my garage) of a "Klipsch Truckload Sale" banner. But I can't bear to think anybody but HornEd would wind up with it. That guy has more Klipsch than our warehouse for cryin' out loud.

Edster-

I am with you there! I badly wanted one of those banners but the eBay gods were not nice to me. I'd also love a polo, since we can dress down at work on Friday's, why not advertise the best speakers in the business?

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I would bring this thread back to life since Klipsch does have new stuff for sale on the site!

I received my t-shirt and hat a week or so ago and they are great.

I was particularly impressed with the quality of the t-shirt...very nice. Now maybe we need a few different t-shirt designs to choose from. cwm30.gif

------------------

Ed W

Ye Gerrards and little Fischers, BobG, I missed your "Klipsch Truckload Sale" banner post and reference to my decades of supporting authorized Klipsch dealers hear and abroad. Actually, with all the administrators' pro-R_7 posts, my heirs could use that banner on the last 18-wheeler in my funeral procession. Their ears are tuned to the Klipsch morrow... whilst I wallow awash in Legends of a past Hope...

cwm42.gif

Hmm, it seems Legendary "ear-smileys" are in short supply. HornEd

------------------

Klipsch Legends Live!!!

KLF 30 L&R Mains

KLF C7 Center

KLF 30 L&R Surrounds

KLF 30 L&R Rear Effects

KLF 10 L&R Front Effects

Subs: KSW-15 + 3 KSW-12's

Speaker Support Systems:

Mitsubishi RPHD1080i 65"

Yamaha RX-V3000 Receiver

and such... Tweak On!

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-09-2001 at 02:21 PM

ed, great to see u survived that quad root canal & still have that humorous edge! hope u were able to strap on some phones & dream of your legends during the procedure (unconscious or not).

i raise my frosty mug & wish best of health to ye.

cwm32.gif

------------------

Klipsch KLF 30 (front), KLF C-7, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-18 sub woofer

Monsterbass 400 sub interconnects & Monster CX-2 biwire & Z-12 cable

Marantz SR-8000 receiver

Sony DVP-C650D cd/dvd player

Sony Trinitron 27" stereo tv

Toshiba hi-fi stereo vcr

Technics dual cassette deck

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 digital cable box

Boa's Listenin Lounge:

Klipsch RF-3 (front), RC-3, cheap little Technics (rear)

Monster MCX Biwires

Sony STR-DE935 a/v receiver

Kenwood KR-9600 AM/FM stereo receiver (vintage 1975)

Russound AB-2 receiver switch to RF-3

Teac PD-D1200 5-disk cd changer

Technics direct drive turntable

Sega Genesis game player

Sub: None yet

rock on!