Klipsch Heritage HT

I'm attaching (hopefully) some pics of my home theater. The speaker positions aren't ideal, but the room wasn't designed for home theater (next house maybe). Anyway - I've relied on the advice of several smart people here & its much appreciated.

Fronts: LaScalas

Rears: Heresy II

Center: KLF-C7

Sub: KSW-12

Sony PFM500-A3W Plasma TV

JVC XV-D721 DVD Audio/Video player

Yamaha RX-V596 Receiver

Technic turntable (20yrs old - I forget the model no.)

Nice triangular wall of sound and matching Heresy stands. I've had stereo sytems in many different types of rooms over the years and it's not easy to incorporate good sound and looks.

My wife has her CSW home theatre in a small 10 X 12' unused bedroom. The sub is in the closet, the surrounds are too low, and the mains to high - but her & the cat love it!

I have the 11 X 18' remodeled basement for my 2 channel - it's my favorite room in the house after the kitchen. Rock On!

Thanks for the comments. The TV is a Sony 42" flat-screen gas plasma, HD capable. The only thing I've tried that is somewhat hi-def is my progressive scan dvd player. The best dvd's that show off the TV are Fantasia/Fantasia2000. BTW - I live in Colorado & have heard that altitude can have negative effects on plasma TV's.

The match between the KLF-C7 and LaScalas is ideal (to me). Even with the distance between the speakers, you just get a "wall of sound".