This would be a cool poster!

skonopa

I think I vaguely remember seeing the same thing where it said "in a convenient take home size" or some such. I tried looking through the "picture gallery" but could not find these pictures.

Yeah, I also agree with m00n - make that an RF-7 and it would be even better 9.gif

----------------

On 6/12/2003 1:14:23 PM skonopa wrote:

Any chance the following could be made into a poster that could be ordered?

----------------

If that particular image file could be gotten large enough I'm sure someone in your town could print you up a poster size image. File size would need to be around or better than 14mb.

Call a couple of printers in your town and ask who they know of that could print poster size images.

Tony B.

----------------

On 6/12/2003 3:28:37 PM Tony Boone wrote:

If that particular image file could be gotten large enough I'm sure someone in your town could print you up a poster size image. File size would need to be around or better than 14mb.

Call a couple of printers in your town and ask who they know of that could print poster size images.

Tony B.

----------------

I have thought of doing that, but I cannot find an image large and good quality enough. They don't seem to have one on the website anywhere. At the very least, I could get some good quality paper and print it out myself (that HP printer I have is no slouch when it comes to photographic quality). Again, I did not see a full-page sized image on the site. The one, which is above, is the only one that I found. I got that off the home page.

Moon,

I've cleaned it up a little bit more, and have one at 1024x768 (black bars on each side as original was square). I'll post or email it to you if you want it for wallpaper.

Marvel