Not audio related but very funny

Pathos

m00n,

What are you trying to view them with? I have a Windows XP system with Windows media 9. Try upgrading your media player, or associating the file with Windows Media player.

I am not sure if I have loaded any custom codecs along the way that are allowing me to see them, but I didn't do anything but click on the links. If you are having issues PM me your email and I will email the files to you and we can work out the bugs.

I am a network engineer and lost my touch on the PC side of things, but I am sure we can get them up and running. Any other problems playing any other videos? Might be related if you are.

There is a wonderful set of fan films for Star Wars. Those with a good connection or a lot of time should seriously look at "Art of the Saber", done by three brothers,who don't consider themselves filmakers. The finished product is over 40 meg, but well worth it if you have the time. Excellent audio, non SW music, great video.

http://www.theforce.net/theater/fxprojects/aos2/index.shtml

Marvel