Second Run of Pie Slice emblems . . .

Hey, let's not get political here, that is not for the forums remember? hehe. (i am rep. LoL)

I would love to send you the money... only my lovely brother took my entire checking account, less $78, and electronically transfered it to his account. What a winner he is...

Thanks for doing this! Amazing :)

I already emailed Tom for the first batch, but was put on a "if a second batch list" that time... these would look great on my 72 Heresys.... so I'm just curious to where it's at with this second batch? 2.gif just don't want to flood anyone with emails... so I thought I'd post on here.

By the way, great work allan, the casting looks really nice in the posted pic! Have you thought about asking for "donations"?

Rob

Hi, All

I'm in the middle of moving and my addresses both USPS and email have changed.

If you've posted a request here and have NOT emailed me yet, please do so at

tmoble@cox.net

My old tmoble@earthlink.net address will be going away soon.

Allan has sent the emblems, but my mail is in neverneverland somewhere, PO hasn't gotten it together yet.

I'll be emailing the requestors soon, providing my USPS address and asking for a USPS priority mail stamp and a self-addressed peel'n'stick mailing label to be sent. This time I'm going to actually ask for the real USPS Priority Mail $3.85 stamp to be sent with the label. Last time I offered several options and it was topo big a PITA keeping it all straight.

If you've already sent me an email following up on your post here you don't need to do anything now.

Tom