Beauty ?? Contest

lynnm

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy,

this might be a tad bit better. I'm no expert.

notsobig.jpg

arghh...tad bit...is that a double diminutive? Is my southern starting to show?.... and how many times can I edit this before I get busted by the revision police?

Yeah, and easy, I dont think the sun in your eyes causing all of that squint action...

easylisten,

What kind of image editing software are you using? Most offer an option to resize and image to either a percentage of it's original size, or to a specific pixel dimension. I used Paint Shop Pro to resize my photos, then used its built-in compression options to reduce the raw file size after I'd shrunk down the images.

----------------

On 6/24/2003 7:01:31 PM Elmoe wrote:

Garymd....you say that was 20 years ago??? Man you sure look like I did back then, and even now if I lost about 40 lbs... I think we got married to our wives the same year too ....and.....Ron jeremy???? well.... maybe but I'm not as...hummp hhummm......well known!!

----------------

No one ever associated me with Ron Jeremy. LOL Let's see an old picture.2.gif

Griffinator,

After you upload the pic, use this code:

img src='http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/filename.jpg'

But switch to html and then put the greater than/less than characters around it.

I mailed Invidiosulus an MP3 of a song I wrote for a video (movie?) done by the college film club. Hopefully he can post it, so you can have a listen to his bass, and my lap steel and other stuff. Like many things electric, turn it up loud!

Marvel

----------------

On 6/24/2003 7:14:42 PM easylistener wrote:

I am older than I look, but not the wife. ... I did look a lot differnt at the dead shows. My life style has changed a little.

----------------

Not the wife? hmmm... I'm sure she'd like to know that she looks older than she is... 2.gif You're look may have changed, but those eyes are still the same... 9.gif