Check out this SVS PB2-Plus review!

KAiN64

Boy do I want one of those! I just bought a $1600.00 BullMastiff and intended on pre-ordering a PB2. Then my wife found out that I had to go Fullerton Ca.(about 5 miles from Disneyland) and that was it. The whole family ended up staying a few days at Disney before getting the dog. Now there is no money left yet my enormous yearning for that sub has not deminished.

If there is anyone who has pitty on me, I would be willing to sell my Paradigm Pw 2200 for $1250.00. That way your not just GIVING your money away, your helping me and getting a good $500.00 sub in exchange.

I assure you I will appreciate it. Anyone?

12.gif

----------------

If there is anyone who has pitty on me, I would be willing to sell my Paradigm Pw 2200 for $1250.00. That way your not just GIVING your money away, your helping me and getting a good $500.00 sub in exchange.

I assure you I will appreciate it. Anyone?

-------------------------------------

Looks like you bought the wrong "Woofer". That said, maybe some kind soul will take you up on your offer.

The review was great to see, since I got the bad news that mine didn't ship Friday as expected.8.gif Maybe next week! 4.gif