Post pics of your toys

NOZ

The bikes hell... Look at that house!

Oh and cyclonecj, up until now, all my toys have been computer stuff. Don't think that would make for a very interesting post. However, I do have a really cool case that has a window in it so you can see in it with a blue neon light. That is kinda trick looking.

Here's a link to one of my basses,

My jazz bass.

The bass is a seventies era Fender Jazz Bass with custom installed Seymour-Duncan Basslines pickups and active preamp.

I run that baby through a Gallien-Krueger 700RB bass amplifier into a G/K 210RBH cabinet.

The amp is actually a bi-amp setup with a 380watt amp for the low freq's and a fifty watt for the highs.

It is designed with a four conductor neutrik speakon connector that allows me to run both the high and low power sections of the amp to my cabinet with only one cable.

The cabinet has 2 10" 200 watt woofers and a small horn loaded tweeter.

I also have a Godin A4 four string fretless semi acoustic bass which has a hollow maple body with a western red cedar top and an ebony fingerboard.

I don't have any of my own pictures but here they are on the godin site.

Rounding out my current collection of instruments is a 1998 Taylor 310 six string acoustic guitar with sapele mahagony back and sides, sitka spruce top and a bound ebony fretboard.

Peace, Josh

I thought I had some stuff I played on handy but It seems I was wrong.

Maybe marvel could send me some and I could post it.

It slipped my mind becuase it's back home and not with me at school, I also have a 1991 Fender Tele Plus, a gorgeous electric guitar with a bookmatched ash body w/ tabacco sunburst finish.

Peace, Josh

----------------

On 6/23/2003 9:45:29 PM Invidiosulus wrote:

Here's a link to one of my basses,

The bass is a seventies era Fender Jazz Bass with custom installed Seymour-Duncan Basslines pickups and active preamp.

I run that baby through a Gallien-Krueger 700RB bass amplifier into a G/K 210RBH cabinet.

The amp is actually a bi-amp setup with a 380watt amp for the low freq's and a fifty watt for the highs.

It is designed with a four conductor neutrik speakon connector that allows me to run both the high and low power sections of the amp to my cabinet with only one cable.

The cabinet has 2 10" 200 watt woofers and a small horn loaded tweeter.

I also have a Godin A4 four string fretless semi acoustic bass which has a hollow maple body with a western red cedar top and an ebony fingerboard.

I don't have any of my own pictures but
they are on the godin site.

Rounding out my current collection of instruments is a 1998 Taylor
six string acoustic guitar with sapele mahagony back and sides, sitka spruce top and a bound ebony fretboard.

Peace, Josh

----------------

Nice to see a fellow bassman around here. I'm on a much shorter list (and leash, as I have to get an inch at a time in each of my pursuits in order to keep the wife happy) - So I have a BB-series Yamaha 5-string (active electronics) and a Hartke Kickback 15. Throw in a Fender Lead I, Peavey Deuce VT, and a Sigma-Martin thinline acoustic, and I've got everything but the drums taken care of.