Post pics of your toys

NOZ

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Sigmund Freud action figure. Very rare.

freud-1.jpg

Kung Fu Hamster. 27 of 1500.

kungfoo-1.jpg

My Yank-My-Finger Keychain. Unopened. Damn near priceless.

pull-pkg.jpg

NunZilla. Sparks shoot out of her mouth while she walks. I was offered $4300 for this two years ago.

nunzilla-lg.jpg

Psycho Shark. I have two. I'm not even going to discuss what I paid for the pair.

psychoshark2.jpg

psychosharkclose.jpg

psychoshark-ani.gif

Pretty cool huh?

These last two come with commentary.

pigcat-pkg.jpg

In the 14th Century, the French village of Castilleaux was under siege from Northern Hordes. The attack went on so long, that the villagers ran out of stones to put in their catapults. But all was not lost! The savvy townsfolks were prosperous pig farmers, and they decided to use the porkers as projectiles in their catapults. Each time they hurled a porker over the barricade, the Frenchmen would cry out "Les cochons son dans le ciel!" ("The pigs are in the sky!") The barbarians, caught off guard by this rain of swine, turned and retreated the hinterlands. To this day, the good people of Castilleaux greet each with cries of "Les cochons son dans le ciel!" Now you can relive that historical milestone with your very own miniature Pig Catapult!

runner-1.jpg

This is not just a toy. It is a metaphor. (kids, look it up) It seems we spend all our days hopelessly trying to make progress, only to find ourselves right back where we started. The Wheel Runner is a little mechanical gerbil (or is it a hamster?) who scurries inside a running wheel. As the battery-powered critter tries to run, the wheel spins under him so he can never progress very far. It's really cute, and will make you smile, until you're reminded of how the pathetic gerbil mirrors your own Pathetic life. And if this isn't sad enough -- batteries are not included.

Dean,

I NEED the Pig-a-pult! We used to have a pig launcher at work. There is nothing on this world like being in your own little cubicle cave and having an airborne piglet pounce on your head. Life doesn't get much stranger than that....YIPPPEEE!

Well... Back from vacation & back in the shop it goes again. Seems the last time they had it apart, they forgot to tighten up the cable for the oil injection. I found it when the engine started knocking. Seems it ran for two days with no oil.

Sure glad I got the 4 year warranty!

jet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...