K SP-400's Wanted

TheOriginalSmith

FINALLY! The Original shows up!!

Welcome! You've searched eBay? A pair JUST sold in the last couple of days. I have a pair, and they're AWESOME! If you get tired of searching (don't...they are worth it), you will have no problem getting rid of the S6's and the C6. Not many of our members have ever seen these, much less heard them, so you won't get too much encouragement here (like if you were looking for Khorns, or Reference speakers). The ultimate HT set-up, IMHO.

fini

Wow Fini! You have the KSP-400 set-up - nice. A friend of mine that is part owner of an high end audio store (Alpha Stereo) he got the whole set KSP-400's, KSP-C6, two pairs of KSP-S6's for like $5000 on a special dealer accomodation. I have heard it a couple of times and it is a killer setup. Have you tried Audiogon, Audioweb, Audioreview, HiFiClassifieds, SaturdayAudio, dot coms. Try typing KSP-400 into the search engines like Google, Hot Bot, Yahoo, etc. you might get lucky. If I come across a pair in my web travels I'll PM you with the information. Sure would be nice to find some new ones sitting in boxes in a warehouse somewhere wouldn't it. As nice as the KSP system sounds I think my all Heritage HT will still out perform it.

----------------

On 6/25/2003 2:43:35 PM Frzninvt wrote:

As nice as the KSP system sounds I think my all Heritage HT will still out perform it.

----------------

Sounds like a Summer Vacation Travel Challenge!! Woo-Hoo!!

fini

Where do you live?

What finish do you prefer?

What are you willing to pay, max?

Interested in KSP300's?

I imagine for HT use, one-on-one basis, the KSP400's would kick the crap out of the mighty Klipschorn. 6.gif

Keith

Oh yeah. Last year I ran across a KSP400/C-6/S-6 setup in black that were used but in mint condition, within easy driving distance. The owner had to have $1000 for the lot. I passed. Can anyone drop here by and kick my a$$ ?

Keith

Justin found his KSP400's. Hopefully he'll come back and post his opinion of them once he has had ample time to form an opinion. Congratulations Justin. As fini said, you have the best HT speakers Klipsch has ever built.

Keith