My Neighbors are blasting music, dare I?

He must have been searching for "trash with cash". :)

Somebody must have bumped thread.  I need to start looking at the dates!

When I was in high school, I rented an Ampex for a gread deal of money per day, to make a critical recording.  There was a constant clanging in the neighborhood.  After a search, I found it was a kid about 2-3 years old, left completely alone in a yard, hitting a ship's bell over and over again.  Finally he stopped.

Edited by garyrc

Ok, about a month ago we got new neighbors. They are "trash with cash". Their house is beautiful, probably $500,000 ish, not too shabby right? Oh, but what is this? Their yard has grass 6 inches tall, they have an old 16+ person party boat in their driveway... everyday. They have 3 dogs that bark at everything. When he does cut the yard he has no shirt on and is drinking a beer. They emtpy out their in ground pool like once a week which floods our back yard. They have a pop-up tent in their back yard all the time, it never goes down.

Anyways, their new hobby is playing music really loud with lots of bass (kind of impressive bass really). But it is, dare I say, pop music. I have nothing against any genre of music, but when you play Pop music constantly, at loud volumes, with only a few singles but in high rotation, it gets quite annoying.

So, would it be bad of me to get my system pumping out music against theirs? I am sure that I could easily over do their setup. I am about to go up stairs and see if I can't peak through the trees and such to see what system they have.

They are just not nice people. They have three kids as well and they are little heathens... they were launching roman candles at our cars the other night and when we put those in the garage they were attacking our fountain.

What would you do?

move - as this may be the sign of things to come - bye bye folks - see ya

"They have 3 dogs that bark at everything."

I had a similar problem with the dog next door.

I called animal control and asked if they could make the owner take the dog to obedience school.

They said that never worked, so they went and talked to the owner, and then removed the dog

Peace be to this house (at last).

I called animal control and asked if they could make the owner take the dog to obedience school.

They said that never worked, so they went and talked to the owner, and then removed the dog

Peace be to this house (at last)

and then , they euthanise the dog for barking - what a sad story -

Peace be to this house (at last)

and then , they euthanise the dog for barking - what a sad story -

In YOUR opinion!

My neighbor shot and buried his own dog after I told him EXACTLY what I was going to do the next time his dog was on my property. Told him to his face not two feet away in front of his wife and made a believer out of him right there and then, was probably his wife that made him shoot it. They had two Labs, each at different times, and both had bit people. The rumor was that I killed the first one, but I honestly didn't, someone else did. One of the other neighbors already shot someone else's dog thinking it was the second dog!

Roger

• Like 1

"and then , they euthanise the dog for barking - what a sad story -"

The dog owner made the choice after hearing the options.

(sorry but) My sleep is worth more than any dog.

Posted @ 3:52 AM. Another dog keeping you up? :emotion-14:  :D

Edited by Don Richard
  • Like 1

SPEAKER WAR, SPEAKER WAR, SPEAKER WAR!!!

A former boss at a former employer once complained that everybody in the building could hear me coming down the road in my car and that it was distracting. It was a building that was made out of sheet metal like a pole barn so sound just went right through it and probably amplified it. There was about 150 people typing addresses on letters whose addresses couldn't be read by automatic readers at the post office at any given time. The next day I rolled up silently, parked right beside the building, and played the intro to Gin and Juice full blast with the windows down. Walked in and every person in there had quit typing and was looking to see who it was. I didn't hear anything else after that.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Somebody must have bumped thread. I need to start looking at the dates!

True, bet he stopped blasting it by now, he may have switched to Klipsch and is here commenting. :o  :lol: