Klipsch Reference Speakers, half price right now

danbry39

For anyone interested in buying some reference speakers, I noticed in the ads for Good Guys today that the RF-3II and the RB-3 are on sale for, respectively, $424 and $324 a pair at my local Good Guys right now. Hope this helps somebody.

To top it off, looks like you'll get 30 months no interest payment deal too.

Yeah, they got me once too... I seen that they had an unbelievable price for some RS7s, I looked and looked and looked at their site getting all excited. Oh yes, I was running down right after work to go buy a pair. Time just could not move fast enough. 4:30ish time frame came around, out of the corner of my eye I seen the word that broke my heart... "EACH". Damn, I was depressed.

The ad that came with my local Sunday newspaper says per/pair and buy one/get one free. This would be in keeping with the MSRP's. Hope it isn't a just a local thing. I thought these fliers were pretty much national. By the way, the paper where I live is the Sacramento Bee.

this is correct. i received this ad yesterday as well, and I live in downtown Los Angeles. The RF-3II's and the RB-3's are indeed going for half price. This is probably disheartening to people who recently just purchased the speakers at full price.

It's just too bad for me their sale prices don't apply to Parasound Halo products...

I wanted to post an update on this. Run out and buy the RF-3II's if you have a lesser system that is 6.gif . I am thrilled by the huge increase in quality over my older speakers. They were nice enough but my new system is a leap beyond it.

The Rc-35 is also a great center channel 1.gif

I believe this deal ends on Saturday 7/26. They also have a 30 month interest free financing deal for any purchase over $999. It is always nice using someone elses money for nothing.

Good Guys is doing this to clear out some inventory for the newer RF-15/25/35 line. Also since they have just gotten the RW-10, they have this RF-15 package with RF15, RC25, RS25, RW10 for $1599.00.

Its a great deal. I am glad I got the RF15s for me. I like the mids out of the 5.25 a little better then the 8s, but thats just me.

James