How good are Klipsch

plumnut

I've never heard a pair, but they're all Klipsch, and should sound quite nice (believe they were built entirely for sale at many US military post/base exchanges throughout the world). I personally wouldn't spend anymore than $500 for a pair (in good condition), but that's just me.

Note how many posts some of us guys post.

If you are a Horn predisposed person you will never go to another speaker design. Or post so many posts to a forum...

I have heard really good B&W, Monitor Audio and Martin Logan.

Nice but not "voiced" to my liking.

B&W 803( $ 5000) with Rotel power($ 3000) are still not as musical as my Chorus and Scott LK-48. At 25 % of the cost.

If you are inclined to take risks; buy them and listen...then you will want to buy another pair.

HEHE

• 5 years later...

Wow! I'm back guy's! Just picked up a pair of Tangent 50-WO's from a church in Honolulu. PAID $20.00!!! Took about 30 min. to blow off the dust. Plugged them into a MC 2105 and fired them up! No comparison to my Corns but, will be a great pair for my center channel. I plan to lay them down on there side with the horns in the center. The idea of 6 8" drivers and two horns for dialog sounds fun. They could also be a good surround hanging from the ceiling. Love this hobby and a wife that understands!!!!!!

Best 20 I ever dropped. After living with these little jewels for 2 day's, Well nice. As I see it, the horn itself is worth 20! So, They certainly cant keep up with my Corns. Solution: I placed them atop my M&K subs that I modified with Focal 12 drivers and Nakamichi Electronic crossover. Ran them with the McIntosh MC 2105 and the subs with there own 1000 watt class a/b amps. I have to see a plastic surgeon this afternoon to get the smile off my face. Still, no mach for the depth and imaging of the Cornwall or my own designs for that matter but, what a fun hobby we have. "VIVA Le HORNS"

As for living in Hawaii. Yea, Not bad. Unfortunately, after checking on the shipping for a set of Jube's, I might have to move back to Texas. Hmmm, Jube's or Kailua beach? I'll get back to ya on that....

Best 20 I ever dropped. After living with these little jewels for 2 day's, Well nice. As I see it, the horn itself is worth 20! So, They certainly cant keep up with my Corns. Solution: I placed them atop my M&K subs that I modified with Focal 12 drivers and Nakamichi Electronic crossover. Ran them with the McIntosh MC 2105 and the subs with there own 1000 watt class a/b amps. I have to see a plastic surgeon this afternoon to get the smile off my face. Still, no mach for the depth and imaging of the Cornwall or my own designs for that matter but, what a fun hobby we have. "VIVA Le HORNS"

As for living in Hawaii. Yea, Not bad. Unfortunately, after checking on the shipping for a set of Jube's, I might have to move back to Texas. Hmmm, Jube's or Kailua beach? I'll get back to ya on that....

I shipped a pair of B&W Signature 800's (275 lb each) from Maui to the mainland. That took some effort and $$ but is not impossible.