It's gonna be campy, it's gonna be cheezy, but I am going to love every minute of it.

m00n

Oh yeah....

Freddy vs Jason Freddy is my all time favorite slasher guy! You can even vote to who you think will win. Putting my money on Freddy! He is just a dream, how can you kill a dream?

Oh and hey, when you click on the link, a little popup window opens advertising a remake of the old Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Oh yeah baybee! The good ol slasher movies are making a comeback.

I always wondered who watched those movies...

When *I* want to watch a really, really bad movie (so bad you can't help but be amused) I'll either tune in MST3K, or rent a copy of any of Ed Wood's movies (Plan 9 from Outer Space, The Interplanetary Surplus Male and Amazon Women of Outer Space, I woke Up Early the Day I Died, Glen and Glenda, etc.), or watch Robot Monsters...

I do recall watching Friday the 13th Part III in 3D in the theater back in my high school days and I do mean HIGH school.

The 3D effects alone were worth the price of admission you could almost reach out and pull the axe or pitch fork handle out of the freshly wacked body - Cool! Caught myself reaching for the doob/bong as it was being passed around too it certainly appeared to be in reach with the 3D. I thought the 3D thing would be more widely used it certainly adds alot of realism to it.

My wife hates slasher flicks so I have to wait until the DVD comes out and she is not around to watch it even then it would be out of sheer curiousity.

Michael Myers would eat Jason and Freddy for breakfast. That is ONLY if my Ex-wife would give her boy friend permission to leave her basement to catch them. Of course Michael would have to sit quietly while she gets in the first bite (her favorite!). It will cost you an arm and a leg to see. I wont be going. I cant afford another arm and leg. It would make a great Reality Slasher movie. It could be the next best thing to sliced bread that ever splattered across the big screen. Now THERES crap at its BEST depending upon which side of the SCREAM youre looking at it from.

tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT ( sorry BBB )....

...I mean, "The World's Worst Movie" has got to be 'Pink Flamingos' made back in the early '70's. Anybody remember Divine's culinary preference in that flick? I'm wondering if this will ever come out on dvd in 5:1 sound. Hamish

Wow Hamish. I remember that strange movie. Slightly. It was pretty weird. Oh by the way, no need to apologize for the tHe wORLDs werst TYPesT" joke. Everyone swears Im nuts. Ill know that Ive lost all my cookies if I start marching around and blowing on things without my under wear on. He He He He 11.gif Hey! A naked March Hare. I like Dat. 9.gif

Insidioulus - No that's not right, OK...Latin name guy (Josh) Now that's a true horror flick. But who would have thought that

BBB (aka Bugs Beauregaurd Bunny, aka BeezleBuB, aka Bewildered Beyond Belief was also was sidelining as an Elvis impersonater named BuBBa - and rumors among the pulp fiction genre may suggest that Bubba is an addled brained vampire. Nasty buisness.) It just goes to show you that all that these environs can be truely dangerous, TRUST NO ONE! NO ONE IS AS THEY APPEAR! 6.gif

penny-less

----------------

On 8/6/2003 12:23:37 PM Ray Garrison wrote:

or watch Robot Monsters...

----------------

I think I've seen that!! Is that on PBS in the off season?? Man the voices are annoying as he11!

I still like to watch "Inframan" from 1975. Talk about rubber monsters!! Reminds me a lot of Ultraman from the 60's...or was it early 70's? Damn, I'm gettin' old!

----------------

On 8/6/2003 7:01:45 PM cluless wrote:

Insidioulus - No that's not right, OK...Latin name guy (Josh) Now that's a true horror flick. But who would have thought that

BBB (aka Bugs Beauregaurd Bunny, aka BeezleBuB, aka Bewildered Beyond Belief was also was sidelining as an Elvis impersonater named BuBBa - and rumors among the pulp fiction genre may suggest that Bubba is an addled brained vampire. Nasty buisness.) It just goes to show you that all that these environs can be truely dangerous, TRUST NO ONE! NO ONE IS AS THEY APPEAR!
6.gif

penny-less

----------------

Very nice Penny-Wise, ah, I mean Clu! One of the scariest I've ever watched. The book was great too. Am I the only one who made the IT connection?