KLIPSCH 4 - way concert stacks

ChrisCKidd

Hello,

I am interested in any information on the following used Industrial speaker systems that our production company has purchased: All of the cabinets except the high frequency box are triangular - shaped and have (3)15" LF driver (MWM Split), (2) 12 inch LMF driver (MSSM), (2) large scale horn / squawker (MSM) and (2) tweeter boxes which appear to have 5 Motorola piezo horns mounted in a small box. The connector plates have been re cut for 4 pin cannon speaker connectors so I am unable to read some of its information. The system also has (2) 2 space rack mountable crossover units which would allow one amplifier to drive each stack although I would think that the system would work better quad amplified.

I would like the following information:

Original production run dates.

Approximate value/cost.

Frequency response/ sensitivity/ nominal impedence/power handling specs.

Coverage characteristics.

Reccommended Crossover frequencies or the frequencies and slope of the passive crossovers.

Also, now it is my understanding that the complete system should have 4 MWM Splits (2 per stack). Does anyone have one for sale or could I obtain a raw K-43e and possibly build my own matching enclosure (any plans available?). The system sounds good with just 2 MWMs but I hate to have the third one without using it.

Thanks for any information that anyone can provide.

Chris Kidd

PS: I have no plans to trade my La Scalas, Heresy I's or Heresy II's. They all still sound great.

This message has been edited by ChrisCKidd on 05-24-2001 at 10:46 PM