I need help with these decisions...

JasN00b

Exactly! Bike shopping in college was so much fun. First it's that cheap second hand $50 Magna bike. Then the $300 Cali Cruiser starts to speak your name. I ended up with the $800 GT XCR iDrive. Anyhow...

I would save up and get 5 Hereseys. You'd be the envy of everyone on this board, and it's sound would render a permanent smile plastered on your face. Dunno if you have a wife, but according to another post on another area on this forum, women have better hearing than us dudes do. So she'd probably dig it too.

----------------

On 8/20/2003 1:16:42 PM nicholtl wrote:

Exactly! Bike shopping in college was so much fun. First it's that cheap second hand $50 Magna bike. Then the $300 Cali Cruiser starts to speak your name. I ended up with the $800 GT XCR iDrive. Anyhow...

I would save up and get 5 Hereseys. You'd be the envy of everyone on this board, and it's sound would render a permanent smile plastered on your face. Dunno if you have a wife, but according to another post on another area on this forum, women have better hearing than us dudes do. So she'd probably dig it too.

----------------

i'm 15 >=)

i have a mom though! fortunatly, i have a dedicated HT room, so thers no MAF concerns :)

i relized that i'm turning 16 soon, and then i relized i can get a pair of hersies from my parents if i go for the "combined christmas+birthday" thing.

that way i can get 4 hersies... my tempest DIY sub... then look around for another hersey/pair of them later...

hehehehe so.... 5 hersies.. and a DIY Tempest Sonosub...

whos bringing popcorn? 9.gif

I would say if you are buying something thats not what you want, go super low end and then plan on replacing things as you go. That is what I did, and I've worked my way up to a decent setup. There's no way I could have waited to save up $10,000 to get everything I want to have a complete system.

I already have a makeshift setup, and actually my rear surrounds are pretty nice bookshelf speakers on thier own. (Mission 781s)

i should have a full setup by Christmas, which would be cool with me. Then i'll set up the 781s with a good 2 channel amp for a 2channel setup