Updated pics of m00ns r00m of b00m

m00n

----------------

On 8/24/2003 8:42:15 PM JasN00b wrote:

nice job.

You really should view the Matrix for a maiden-showing
16.gif

----------------

Can't... Theater has been back in operation for months. I have watched several movies since then. It's just that I am only now getting arround to posting some new pics.

Next movie that gets watched is going to be The Two Towers. 10.gif

----------------

On 8/24/2003 8:47:57 PM JasN00b wrote:

if you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for that projector?

----------------

With money. Plastic money, non the less money.

Plus I have a neighbor who works at InFocus. He was able to get me into his Friends and Family program at InFocus. I got a referb projector for less than half of what a brand new one costs.

I think so but not sure but you can InFocus and find out. If my neighbor was online I would ask but he is logged off right now. I got it about a year ago, I would not be suprised if you could get a referb as a non friends and family customer for the same price I got mine for a year ago. But DON'T quote me on that as I have no idea. I am just peaking purly on speculation.

----------------

On 8/24/2003 8:47:10 PM m00n wrote:

Next movie that gets watched is going to be The Two Towers.
10.gif

----------------

Yes, that will be the next movie that will get watched in mine (although I just did finish watching "The Fifth Element", as well as watched The Fellowship last night.)

BTW, nice job. Maybe I ought to get off my duff and do something like that in my basement. However, I currently like where it is at, plus it is on a didicated circuit, which I don't have down in the basement (the whole basement is on one curcuit). Maybe in a few years when I have more time and money. To many other important projects I need to do, such as building a garage, getting the driveway paved, building a new deck and shed, and so forth.