New shipments of RF-3II's?

Antagon

I dunno if this is in the right spot, but I need this question answered.

A while ago Good Guys had a 2 for 1 offer on the Rf3IIs, so I put a 10% downpayment on a set. The guy working there said klipsch was sending them some 800 pairs, and its been WELL over a month and I have yet to see anything.

Is klipsch really making/sending more to authorized dealers who ordered them? Or was the rep BSing me, because I'm ready to cancel.

Thanks

You don't need to raise hell. That's a killer, killer deal ...stick with it and get the speakers ...2 for 1!!!

Just go in there, calm, and be persistent. Your old enough ...people don't respect "ages", they respect "people".

Stay calm, and keep talking, continually "steering" THEM to your goal of getting Klipsch speakers 2 for 1.

You already have a "contract" with them. Get those speakers. Be patient, but persistent.

Good luck ...don't hold yourself down b/c your only 18, just realize it's a "business" decision. Emotions only cloud judgement.

Good luck,

Rob

I think they meant 800 Pairs for the corporation. Most of the time, their inventories are tied together and they can move speakers around if some store needs them. Also, like I mentioned, if that one store cannot get them in, offer to drive to a nearby one. If they are all out, its a good chance that GG is waiting for Klipsch to deliver a new batch to the entire corporation. I'd still say "complain in an orderly fashion". 9.gif

You never know, they might throw in some additional discounts on other gear if you are "politely" upset enough... 12.gif

No, I have never done this in my life.... 11.gif