What do you think of my new audio racks?

----------------

On 9/1/2003 8:36:12 PM m00n wrote:

Dude... What the hell was wrong with the other racks? They were nice looking. What are you going to do with them? Ya selling'em ?

----------------

I changed my sub, sub amp, dvd player, receiver, and my front three speakers, so I said why not the racks too[:).

I just think these these looked better. The racks I originally wanted were the Bush Eclipse racks, these look very similar. I needed two racks and the matching TV stand, with the Bush that was coming close to $900. Knowing that was way out of my price range I went with what I thought was the best looking in my low budget, my old racks and tv stand came in at $340 from Circuit City(I also had a $150 gift card there). Two of these racks and the TV stand cost $240, so I figured since they're dirt cheap and look very similar to the ones I wanted(I actually like these better than the Bush), I'd sell my current racks and tv stand. I already sold my two racks(got $175 for both). I'm just waiting for the matching tv stand to come in stock before I sell my current one.

It is obvious Wal Mart is still making a profit off these racks. I imagine the quality of the racks are adequate but when it comes right down to it they look sharp.

My friends say they can't believe the rack was a mere $84 after tax.

I am definitely going to visit several wal marts today to pick mine up.

Thanks again for the tip. I just wonder if it will hold my new 2 channel mark levinson amp.

Scott

----------------

On 9/2/2003 5:11:56 PM hammerin wrote:

WHAT MODEL LEGENDS ARE THOSE??

----------------

They are KLF-20's w/the KLF-C7. I found someone selling them over at HTF so I put my front three Reference(RF-3II and RC-3II) for sale to buy them. It turns out he wanted some smaller speakers, so when he saw my ad he emailed me asking if I wanted to trade. Obviously I did and I coudln't be happier, especially since the speakers were in top notch physical condition as well.

• 5 weeks later...

----------------

On 10/2/2003 4:18:11 PM formica wrote:

Those racks do look good and blend right in with those TP rolls in the back... kinda like two "easy-pour" monoliths watching over your equipment.
2.gif

Rob

----------------

HEHE...I'm in the middle of finishing the monoliths right now(I'm covered in MDF dust1.gif). By the end of the weekend I should be completely done. I changed their positions because it looked wierd having them side by side if you saw my other pic of them. I'm going to measure the FR to see if it's acceptable in this position, if not I might just put it back the way it was. I'm losing light so I got to get back to work.

I found them here to had to have them. I am also waiting for the matching t.v stand. girlfriend really likes the way it looks. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.

suround system

denon 3300

denon DVM-3700

KLF 10-FRTS

KG-3.5 REAR

RC3II CENT.

BOSTON ACOUS. PV-800

ASSORTED MONSTER CABLE'S

2 CHANNEL.

PARASOUND PHP-850 PREAMP< MCINTOSHC-28 COME NEXT WEEK>

KENWOOD L-07M MONOBLOCKS<150W/PER CHAN.INTO 8OHM'S> KICK *** AMPS]!!!!

KLF10'S {MAGGIES LATER] ONE DAY KLF30'S IF I CAN FIND THEM FOR A GOOD PRICE?

DENON -3700 FOR NOW.