Klipsch's Officially Releases the 5.1 system

P,

I am really interested to know what you have at home for a home theatre. I mean I really need to know why you have this insane reason to continue to bash Klipsch. The Pro's and Cinema Series speakers are about equal, neither speaker unfortunately would ever be considered by an audiophile, get serious. They are not full range and they just can't dish it out like a full range speaker. I guess most of your info comes from magazine reviews.

My home theatre consists of RF3, RS3, RC3, PW-2200 sub, Toshiba 40H80 Widescreen TV, 5 disc DVD Changer and this is soon to be powered by a Denon 3801. I need to get rid of the Technics Receiver (I ran out of money). I have auditioned the Studio 100's and I did not like them. For the monet I would look at the Energy Veritas V.2 Towers.

Seriously what do you have? I am sure that others here are interested as well.

Get real buddy, Im sorry but that comment alone is the biggest pile of BULLSHlT I have ever heard. My friend I used to own the Klipsch Pro media 4.1 system. I then replaced it with the Paradigm cinema series. The difference, A WHOLE new world, the pro media's sound like absolute garbage to the cinema's. Oh and Im not bashing klipsch's I think there multi-media speakers are fantastic, 2.1 and 4.1. The point I was making was that the 5.1 are not really the bang for buck that you get with the 4.1.

quote:

They are not full range and they just can't dish it out like a full range speaker.

True they are not floor standing speakers but I have one word to say "Clarity One thing I love about GOOD SAT'S is the clarity they provide. Midrange on the Cinema series is incredible for a par of sat's.

Again we are talking about paradigm sat's that rival $2000 dollar sat's.

quote:

I guess most of your info comes from magazine reviews

Umm let's think about this for a sec, where does most of the info from any speaker come from???? I thought so, either a magazine, the net and actually personal experience with them. I bet most of your info comes from this board(just kidding).

Besides those magazine reviewers have auditioned thousands of speakers all the brands and still declares paradigm the true winner of them all.

Now that's fine and dandy but one must listen to them to actually talk about them. I have heard all of paradigms speakers, plus I have auditioned hundreds of speakers and obviously those reviewers were right, paradigm is GOLD. Not to say that other speakers out there arent good, it's just that Paradigm gives you the best bang for the buck. Like I said earlier they are able to cut their speakers almost 45-50% of actual cost or worth, how ever you want to look at it.

This message has been edited by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m on 05-27-2001 at 06:31 PM

quote:

Seriously what do you have? I am sure that others here are interested as well.

Not a problem, as you already know I have the cinema series for my pc speakers, mp3 listening, gamming and also for personal use.

Now my real sound setup is in my living room. It consists of MARANTZ SR8000 receiver sr7000u.jpg

My CD player is an Onyko DX-C380 dxc380f.gif

Now my speakers are all Paradigms, even though I knew Paradigms were the best, I still went out to audition many, many other speakers, andyes even the KLIPSCH. In the end without a doubt Paradigm was the winner.

So my fronts are the Paradigm Reference series Studio 60's studio60v2.jpg

My center channel is the Paradigm CC-320(monitor series) CC370Ng.jpg

Then I have for my backs, the Paradigm Monitor 3's Monitor03Ng.jpg

Also here my sub the Paradigm Reference Servo/15 servo15.JPG

PS I plan on getting either SACD or DVD-audio in the near future.

This message has been edited by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m on 05-27-2001 at 07:42 PM

Take a look at this review and this company, I personnally think you either work for paradigm, or you really haven't listened to other companies speakers. You won't even acknowledge that other speakers are good. And even if you're right, you've made your frickin point enough times, if people were going to listen to you they would have done it after your first 20 posts about paradigm. http://www.audioholics.com/Industry/RBHSpeaker.htm

quote:

You won't even acknowledge that other speakers are good

To Btrigg!!!!! you obviously didn't bother to read my previous posts, to which explains this assumption, so here is what I said in one of my posts on this thread.

quote:

Originallt posted by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m

Not to say that other speakers out there arent good, it's just that Paradigm gives you the best bang for the buck.

Hummm I think right here I do in fact acknowledge that other speaker are good. Heck you want something better than paradigms, easy just buy a 4000 dollar speaker.

This message has been edited by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m on 05-27-2001 at 07:26 PM

quote:

"quote: from Swerv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... but you cant find anything.. so no point in comparing your "over priced" paradigms to the pros,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's one of the most stupidest things I have ever heard, you obviously know nothing about HT speakers to be saying that. Paradigms are the most affordable speakers ever made. When you pay say 400 for a pair of paradigm speakers they are really worth 800.

I'm not going to stoop down to your level and call you names nor say you are stupid. Please try to read more carfully next time. What i made clear was for a price of the klipsch pros, which come with 4 sats a sub and amp , cables. The cinema series are way over the price of the pros. You are also saying that most people have and amp sitting next to their pc. ( nice assumption)

also I say this in my original message:

"if you wanna look for a company to bash, why dont you go over to the Bose forums or something.... they at least have a reason to get flamed for, not klipsch."

Then you say:

quote:

"you might as well buy yourself BOSE speakers cause it seems to me you do not have audiophile ears. Yes go get yourself a pair of paper cone overpriced BOSE speakers I know you will enjoy them. "

you know, you should really try to improve your grade 1 reading skills.

quote:

"Ill tell you what Im basing my opinion on. First off I have heard all the speakers Paradigm has made, second Every high respected audiophile magazine in the world praises Paradigm and declares them the winner. How can other speakers even compete with them"

Oh really you've heard every one, is that so? good for you. Every audiophile magazine hun? Wow, thats quite impressive. Please do give me a link to every single magazine that said this. I have some serious reading up to do.

No offence paradigm worker, but seems to me like you are in denial.

*paradigms mind* ( no no ! it cant be!!! its impossible for there to be speakers better than my paradigms! oh my god!!! ahhhh)

Thats all i see going on. I think you have made a fool of your self enough with all of the name calling and insults. You have no facts to back you up than a couple of reviews from some HT magazines. I'm also quite certain every single audiophile magazine does NOT declare paradigm to be the "winner".

------------------

Download the latest ver. of Klipsch 3d Animation:

http://blake.prohosting.com/~swerv/subwoofer4.avi

quote:

What i made clear was for a price of the klipsch pros, which come with 4 sats a sub and amp , cables. The cinema series are way over the price of the pros

LOL, Im sorry but you again have proven yourself to be a complete Moron, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PRO MEDIA 4.1 SYSTEM man get your facts straight. OH and don't try and make it look like I've stooped low by calling you names, that is not the case Im classifying you as moron cause you continually display the characteristics of one.

quote:

Oh really you've heard every one, is that so? good for you. Every audiophile magazine hun? Wow, thats quite impressive. Please do give me a link to every single magazine that said this. I have some serious reading up to do.

No offence paradigm worker, but seems to me like you are in denial.

Tell you what start up a thread and I will fill it up will pages of high-end critique audiophile reviewers.

I will also provide information on the speaker and the tech the company has used to outperform the competition, then correlate it the tests, charts and graphs so that you may see that for the price of PARADIGM speakers nothing in that same class can beat the PARADIGMS, and that's what makes this company a winner. Damn if you ever go to the CES in Las Vegas(which I go to every year) you will see the amount of attention Paradigm gets, and not only quantity but quality people, like Stereophile , sound and vision etc..

This message has been edited by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m on 05-29-2001 at 10:44 PM