I'm having a mid-teenlife crisis

JasN00b

----------------

On 9/1/2003 10:32:25 PM TheEAR wrote:

I am still going thru this very crisis myself! Buying subwoofers like they were bread or someting.

9.gif

Next stop RSW12

----------------

Damn tHeEaR.... Will there ever be an end to your madness? You have this jones for subs don't you? 2.gif

Oh and Jas... If it's girls that are ailing you? Then you need to listen to da man, Tom Leykis.

----------------

On 9/2/2003 9:48:38 PM TheEAR wrote:

Proud Klipscher and yes the little Quintets are super tweeters.
2.gif

----------------

How do you have the Quintets hooked up? Do they sound good? What was the reason in the first place, did you not find the 7's to have enough tweet?

JAS-

Hope you can get your aarddvvvarrks together. I've been experiencing a teenage breakdown for the last 20 years..and I am still waiting for understanding and acceptance that supposedly came with my my magic decoder ring...Too bad.. the last time I saw it, was in a pile of cat barf..I decided it really wasn't worth the trouble. Cat Barf Reclamation versus Personal Enlightenment, it was a very tough choice, but I feel that I made the correct and logical choice. Plus the Reclamation/Enlightment package came with a 2 year warranty from Best Buy for a mere $39.95 per annum.

Cheers

mOOn,

No the Quintets are here because I have no place to keep them,people ask "are these like those supertweeters things" and I always say "yes these are High-End upper Klipsch O Matic super duper tweeters"

I used to use them with my PC,now Totems replace them

cluLESS,

Get the BullWitchUnion Guaranteeed Insurance Life Triple Plus its only $69/month and you triple your gain when you pass out from a self inflicted wound!Time to start the chainsaw and grab the spinning chain. 1.gif

If all fails sue the chainsaw maker and the little warning signs you could not read.

You will get up to $500000 in CA$H