Hsu VTF-3 for sale

fire pinch

I didnt find any place in the Klipsch forum which talk about selling subwoofers or stuffs like that but Im taking a chance 1.gif Im telling myself... we never know! 2.gif I would like so much to keep my VTF-3 subwoofer, and to keep my Tempest too. But eventualy, when I will make other subwoofers, I will have to sell some because I cant keep pilling subwoofers... unfortunately! 6.gif So if any people would be interested to get my VTF-3, just tell me. Its condition?

Perfect condition except a very minor glitch. It is not visible when youre not near the sub. I can take some picutres so you will know, even some VIDEOS. Yes, videos! 1.gif. The cabinet is 1 year old but I got a new woofer from dr. Hsu some months after my purchase because it was defective. I even think that I wrote a topic about it here. The amp got upgraded too at the same time for better sustained power.

I can sell anywhere in USA or Canada this wouldnt be a problem even if Ive never shipped anything outside Canada. You would have to pay $849 brand new but my price is 550 + shipping 9.gif For more info, dont hesitate and ask me. I even have an SPL meter as some people can know here so if you are curious about its performance before buying, just ask me again 2.gif

• 11 months later...

----------------

On 9/3/2003 11:11:24 PM fire pinch wrote:

So if any people would be interested to get my VTF-3, just tell me.

----------------

It's actually a VERY OLD 2003 post... and it's been sold. After all, he has gone from the HSU to the Tempest to the Tumult since then. Last I heard, he parted out and sold the Tempest as well.

Who needs a HSU when you have a Tumult?? 2.gif

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha YEAH!! Wow I didnt post for a GOOD WHILE! 6.gif God lord Jesus! But I'm back, at least for today 9.gif !! I got very very (really?) very very ultra excellently buzy during the summer and Im still a bit buzy again these days... For your information, that was the first VTF-3, not the VTF-3 Mark II but it is still sold lol! Im now effectively (Formica doing Telepathy) with a sealed Tumult subwoofer, soon to be in a vented enclosure, YES a vented enclosure! 3.gif11.gif I dont know why but I kind missed the efficiency of a ported enclosure and I know that Im missing quite much with a sealed Tumult. I should be in the 120 dBs all the way from 20 Hz and up with 1600W of power but this is really not the case with a sealed box... still getting great 124 dBs around 35-40 Hz, can I tell you that this makes my objects in my bedroom screaming! 9.gif

And now, I have my eyes on car audio. I began to buy some parts such as the head unit (wow! lol!) and now Im thinking about a Tempest for the sub, that Tempest with a Hifonics amp which gives 600W into 4 ohms. Its pretty the best 4 amp for the price that Ive found (which can give a nice 4 ohms load of course), it costs around 130USD. I dont know still if that amp is great, but I think that im gonna still buy it. I just have to find out how much CAN dollars it costs (shipping, etc etc).

Wow that was nice to see all of you today, and Oreille, j'aimerais I would like tellement so much garder tous les subs que jai eu to keep all the sub I got, mais but ma chambre de clochard est tellement gigantesque, my bum bedroom is so huge que je n'ai de la place que pour un that I have only the place for one! Woaaaaw when I read again all of this, this makes my head explode just a little a lot! Well ... also this is a question of budgette (money). And anyway, its like... the Tumult = Hsu + Tempest LOL! and some more. Formica all said it well 9.gif

----------------

On 9/13/2004 6:16:59 PM fire pinch wrote:

And now, I have my eyes on car audio. I began to buy some parts such as the head unit (wow! lol!) and now Im thinking about a Tempest for the sub...

----------------

hmmmm... you know you need a car for "car audio", right? 9.gif and one with a VERY large trunk for a Tempest sub 9.gif9.gif

welcome back...

Rob

----------------

hmmmm... you know you need a car for "car audio", right?
9.gif
and one with a VERY large trunk for a Tempest sub
9.gif9.gif

welcome back...

Rob

----------------

ahhHAAAAA Famili Prix! Its because I HAVE this car now 1.gif Yes, I bought a car during the summer time, this is a Saturn SL2 2000, manual trans. all black with a little modified custom spoiler which add to it a nice look. I didnt look at this kind of car first but I had an incredible deal I just couldnt pass over! 9.gif ... 5450$ CAN And finally, I like very much that car, fun to drive, I just hope that I wont get any kind of big troubles with it in the upcoming months and years. It still passed the inspection before buying greatly.

So one day, Im gonna come to your house with my Tumult 1.gif And why not passing by the Oreille house too, if he welcomes me, I would like to meat him 11.gif11.gif (ahem... lol MEET him) too one day and to see all those subs 3.gif I dont know when I'll be able to do that trip thought... But Im thinking about it!