Sorry fellas...

deansgirl

Mrs. Dean,

Great posts! You and Dean are a pair!11.gif I'd been hoping he'd hop a flight down to LRAFB and I could take him out for some Arkansas BBQ or catfish, or trout fishing, and of course to hear my awesome Klipsch two channel. You are welcome, too.

Of course, now any time Dean actually needs the help of the forum for support for a real crisis, everyone will just think he is crying "wolf". I was just about to drop a check in the mail to send you two to counseling. Good thing I didn't. Dean would just squander it on more gear!

In the cottonpatch, we'd say you are a "gool ol girl." Of course, that is a compliment!2.gif2.gif2.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh darn it I wish you would of kept this going for at least a week or two it would of been the ultimate hoot ! Dean could of kept sneaking in and out and she could of kept posting ! It could of been real fun.

Hey guy's Debbie also has a great voice on the phone her voice gives you that feeling that she is a real easy going person. I guess this makes sense since she has to put up with that horrible music Dean listens too and then Dean himself has to be a very large handful I bet she enjoys when he is at work and she can have peaceful times with just the Kids 1.gif

Craig

PS Dean your a real a$$hole !!!

Ha Flipping Ha...Lets all join together and see how many dupes we can round up...YEEEEE HAAAAA...Sounds like a good time to me...Round em up...rope em in...and let them trip over their own willingness to believe...

Yeah, its really funny to see how many people we can fake out...Waaaaaaaahoooooo....Lets go for honest intercourse........and obliterate it.

KJ -- Yes, that, and the fact that we were quite surprised and caught off guard that the original post wasn't immediately picked up as being a joke (with the exception of Doug, who saw right through it). I do find it amazing that anyone would actually believe I would send my wife out here to "break the news"!

Deb was really touched by the sincere posts, and immediately felt we should come clean. I, OTOH, wanted to wait a little while to see if anyone would pick up on the pure idiocy of it and try to turn the thread around.

I'm a good husband and Dad. If I wasn't -- we wouldn't be in our 14th year of marriage. Of course, the fact that she's a true lady, beautiful, smarter than most I know, doesn't nag, is a great mom, a tireless worker, lets me have my way as long as I take care of business, and can undoubtably still field and throw a softball like it's on a rope -- means I don't have much to complain about.

Allan -- if you ever talk to my wife that way again I'm sending Craig over.

Carol -- welcome to the 2-channel forum.

While the idea of having your wife post on the forum was a stretch, the concept of wives feeling husbands spend too much time focused on a hobby is a subject that seems to hit a nerve. Hoax or not it was a realistic discussion since many of us manage a balance of work/life.

I'm writing on my notebook while "watching" JIMMY NEUTRON with my son waiting for him to go to sleep.

My wife certainly isn't thrilled with me wasting time with HiFi whether that's on-line, attending DFW Hornhead meetings, or simply lounging in the HT listening to lps.

I hear some snorring...so it's time to start a movie for me and turn off old Jimmy. I might add in closing that there's some great sound effects in Jimmy Neutron and my Heritage HT is pretty impressive.

Dean and Debbie,

In retrospect, do you think you let this little hoax of yours go a little too far? Especially when people started pouring their hearts out to you? Didn't bother me and I actually enjoyed reading this today but I can see how others may have taken it. Just curious. So far the feedback seems to be positive.

Greetings:

Well I must say you both did an excellent job.

But it did bring some areas to think upon, so that IS good.

I am glad that Dean will still be around and I am glad that Debbie had a chance to see what the Forum and the Forum Family are about. That is also good.

You brought a perspective to the Forum and I hope you will drop back once in a while. We are all not anti-wife/significant other/girlfriend or dominators here.

We share a common interest and we come to "talk" to each other. And as I stated for my own feelings, if someone from outside attacks one, a number will be alongside to defend.

I am not saying any one cannot defend themself. I am saying that no matter what I will support and I know a good number of others that will also support whom ever is being attacked.

Welcome to the Forum family, it has been a pleasure meeting the major person in Dean's life and seeing another portion of Dean through you - even though a joke.

Dean, if anyone ever said anything like that to, or about my wife, I would defend her, but I know I would just be able to stand back and watch her do it properly, without help. She has her Departmental training to do a very good job on her own.

But if an outsider critcized anything, saying anything against him, I'd be right there at his side.

Though I know he can more than hold his own.

Especially since he posted some great poetry and is quite intelligent.

Debbie, he's not like what he posted, he is also one to help, one to listen and one to pay attention to.

Be sure to drop back Debbie, it was disheartening fun. :)

Welcome back Dean.

Take Care,

Win dodger

Daddy Dee where do you go trout fishing in Ark.? I come up twice a year to the North Fork in NW Ark. Usually around the middle of Oct. Everyone on this forum should go there and see what it is all about! Last spring the river was down and had a hard time navigating aroung the rocks. Caught a 4lb8oz bow and 3lb 6oz brown. As for the spending time with the significant other, make sure you do all you can do. I am going to a 4 yr. old birthday today. Clowns and fun. Of course I am just taking the brisket off the smoker so it is time to run. Take care of the ones you love.Shalome.