anyone else tired of hearing about the paradigms

jjayb

Am I the only one who is tired of looking in every other thread on this board and seeing Paradigm ranting and raving about the paradigm ht system? You post a topic about the klipsch's, this is a klipsch board, and all you hear from paradigm is how you should just buy paradigm's instead. If I wanted to hear about paradigms I'd go to their web site. Paradigm, by now, with your incessant promoting, we have all heard of the paradigms. Give it a break already.

------------------

PROMEDIAS anything less would be uncivilized

quote:

Am I the only one who is tired of looking in every other thread on this board and seeing Paradigm ranting and raving

Listen stop crying, and while your at it, stop lying.

There are only two threads that have this paradigm rant and raving as you call it, and both those threads I started. Other than that you don't see any paradigm talk else were. Your just upset cause you tried to debate me in that thread and you felt that I told you what's what with speakers. If you feel offended in any way then I apologize. Those 2 threads I started people jumped on me cause I said that for the price of the 5.1 you might as well go get yourself the cinema series.

Anyhow if those threads bother you, then don't read them, nobody including myself is forcing you to read them. I certainly do not want you to get upset, those are not my intentions, and so my suggestion is to stay clear.

Oh and kleggatt again you prove yourself to be a moron again(I mean that in the friendliest way) first in the other forum you say that the pro's are on par with the cinema series(lol) then you say this stupid shlT

quote:

He posts here because Paradigm does not have a website for their customers.

www.paradigm.com My point exactly

As for BOSE speakers I could go on and on about how that company has scammed millions of Americans with there little cube's made out of fisher price plastic and paper cones. And WTF is a Bass Modulator....get a real sub BOSE.

P,

I am sorry. I meant to say "forum" for their customers, not website. I guess you are better at typing because you obviously have never made a typo. And I think you have done a better job at proving yourself a moron than anyone I have ever seen on the net. You constantly cut down other products and push paradigm. The people on this board are hear to talk about klipsch not hear about paradigm. If you have something constructive to say I am sure that people would appreciate it but you can't seem to do that.

quote:

I am sorry. I meant to say "forum" for their customers, not website. I guess you are better at typing because you obviously have never made a typo. And I think you have done a better job at proving yourself a moron than anyone I have ever seen on the net. You constantly cut down other products and push paradigm. The people on this board are hear to talk about klipsch not hear about paradigm. If you have something constructive to say I am sure that people would appreciate it but you can't seem to do that.

Yawn..............

I would just like to start out by saying that I registered about a couple of months ago, and I remember p_a_r_a_d_i_g_m registering about a month later:

4/20

"I would just like to say hello to everyone here, and also that I have been comming here every single day for the last year and a half to this forum. SO i'm actually not new here, I know all of you for a long time, but i was just to lazy to register. Anyways this froum and it's member's are by far one of the best places to come, people here are so nice, they help one another out and post interesting topics"

within 4 hours of his first registration, p_a_r_a_d_i_g_m had this to say:

"The Pro Media's are the best pc speakers out there. I had the first one's that came out, but once i heard Pardigms Cinema series(5.1) I junked my pro's.

But remember, not everyone has $700 hundred canadain dollars for the pardigms. If you want the best PC speakers go with the pro's, if you have a little extra money get the Pardigms."

Okay, there WERE some nice people who were on this board before, like hofy, seb, and some others who have disappeared. I remember seb mentioning that there are too many people attacking one another on this board. I'm no audiophile; all I own are the 2.1's. All I want to say is that this is a Klipsch website and full of Klipsch supporters. It does get annoying if your name is p_a_r_a_d_i_g_m, you recommend paradigm's often, and seem to brag about your system. This has to be understandable? However, others have to realize to calm down and keep this forum a place that would attract future visitors--we need to maintain the positive vibe that appeals to so many. Thanks!

hi guys...

i am a new member in this forum.

anyway.. i think the purpose of klipsch creating this forum is to let the public voice their opinions and the problems or any other issues related to klipsch products.

since that we are now under the 4.1 sub forum, i guessed it is more appropriate for us to discuss issues related to promedia 4.1

of course, in this world, there are better speakers than the 4.1 like YOUR paradigm. but i am very happy to own a 4.1 and of course, there are better speakers than YOUR PARADIGM.

but it is endless to compare, some people will come in the future and tell u that paradigm sucks, and they prefer something else. how will u feel???

and worse of all, u come to klipsch forum and say that paradigm is good .. and STUPId enough to compare a 5.1 home theater system to pc speakers. hey... don't u think that you have bullshited enough??

if u want to compare YOUR paradigm 5.1 to klipsch product, perhaps u can compare to klipsch Quintex or Sinergy Series or u can try even comparing to The Reference Series???? or something equivalent!!

and stop trying to show that YOUR paradigm is good and if u want to spend 700 canadian on pc speakers, than go ahead. nobody from this forum is going to force u to buy klipsch promedia.

and don't yawn.. u will feel that we are not the same level with u, and u are above us, please don't talk to us then, no need for u to write all those nonsense and make a fool out of yourself.

go and publish your findings in other website, some general one perhaps, tomshardware, sharkyextreme.. but not in klipsch. then over there, u can talk whatever u want.. u can EVEN say that KRELL reference series sucks, u can even say Martin Logan sucks..

or U can even say Yourself sucks . hahahaa.....

or do u think that your 700canadian bucks are so huge in value that u outrank everyone ???? and the sound is soooooo good that it can challenged the klipsch reference series???????

u r one hell of a big idiot running naked around the town screaming 'promedia lost to paradigm'

what an idiot, i will just laugh at u.... hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

quote:

if u want to compare YOUR paradigm 5.1 to klipsch product, perhaps u can compare to klipsch Quintex

Actually the paradigm cinema series will put your little quintets to shame. On another note Martin Logan's electro static speakers are amazing, but they cost as much as a car. Plus you need to be in the sweet spot with those speakers.

Anyhow you have just proven yourself to be an even bigger idiot, than apparently everyone says I am

do yourself a favor, if you are smart enough you will go back and re-read your post, and see how much of an *** you sounded like. Now if you were a little 10-14 year old I can understand the nature of your thread, but God help you if youre above 18 years of age.

Here let me point out a few of your flaws

quote:

or do u think that your 700canadian bucks are so huge in value that u outrank everyone ???? and the sound is soooooo good that it can challenged the klipsch reference series???????

When did I say that the cinema series would out perform the Klipsch reference series. Fact is I didn't, plus you can not compare the Cinema series to Klipsch reference, sine the cinema is a 5.1 sat system, the only thing you can compare it form Klipsch to is the Quintets, which don't even compare to the paradigms, and they cost 400 dollars more.

quote:

u r one hell of a big idiot running naked around the town screaming 'promedia lost to paradigm'

Again here you are talking through your *** again, I bet you didnt even read all the post, you SIR a real DUMBASS. Obviously the paradigms are much better than the promedias, but that was not the argument, the point I was making was that the Klipsch 5.1 system will cost 650 Canadian, for that price if you have a receiver lying around than you are allot better off getting the Paradigms, cause that is were the real ultimate bang for the buck is.

quote:

and don't yawn.. u will feel that we are not the same level with u, and u are above us, please don't talk to us then, no need for u to write all those nonsense and make a fool out of yourself.

Actually the only person I feel above with full confidence, beyond a reasonable doubt is YOU!!!!

I hope this answers your question.

This message has been edited by P_a_r_a_d_i_g_m on 05-29-2001 at 10:19 PM

hey paradigm...

hahahahaa..

what i really want to say is only the first part of what i wrote.. about the appopriate things to write in klipsch forumm..

if your paradigm is better than quintex.. so it is better .. who cares...... ...

all i care is that my promedia is sitting inside my home...nice and sound....

if u think it is not worth it to buy a 5.1 pro.. than... no problem.... enjoy your paradigm.. nobody is pushing u to buy 5.1

now the serious part

rasionally, klipsch design the promedia 5.1 with a target at certain group of people.. and they design it with specific ideas in their mind , what it is suppose to do.. and what is it good in.. so i believe is the same thing as your paradigm

there will be people questioning whether it is worth it or not to purchase a 5.1 and have the same opinion as u do. and whether it is worth is or not at that value. which u say is 650canadian bucks.

your paradigm might worth more than that. comparing to another 5.1

that i understand. but ............. no matter how good is your paradigm.. to u.. it still depends on people taste for it.. ...

u like the sound, and value over money compare to pro5.1.. but some other people will think the other way around. and u can have your debate till the next year.. or till someone started to publish review on pro 5.1

or someone started to bring both systems together and run their audition on it from the same source. than people can make their judgement with their own ears.

sound is very individual.

it is the same thing as promedia 4.1 vs sirocco 4.1

or pro 2.1 vs sirocco 2.1

endless of debate, .. and ended up, some people just say all those crap based on reviews.. ..

Guest Webmaster

***Warning***c>

Ok, let me put a stop to this real quick before I start closing threads. This is a klipsch board first, second and Last. We will not tolerate personal opinions being forced on other. Enough said. If you'd like to discuss this off the board email me at webmaster@klipsch.com

------------------

icon100.gif