Schwarzenegger Wins

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray G.,

" Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be the best in the world at something, whatever that something might be? "

Yes I have a very good idea,I participated at the Universe Greatest Fart contest and lost,the winner was well over 600lbs(not a Canadian may I add) and eating beans in sauce for a full 4-5 hours before the contest and drinked hot milk before the event.

Its not easy,even at a fart contest.

Trust me the fart was worthy of the USS Iowa main gunns blast!

After the even and the glorious win,he took his huge bulk to B King and ordered 20 Whoppers with extra mustard!Talk about a champ who always trains.

However

I agree Arnorld had to work hard to become Mr Ubber Universe,no doubt.But Arnold's competition in the elections was a joke at best.A midget,a bOOb tube star and a rolling skin magnat.Not the greatest policians in the world or universe.

Even Goofy TM would may have had a good shot at winning against this level of political supremacy,err circus like competition.All he would have to say is TAX CUTS,MORE PRISONS and MORE JOBS.

Then provide a few jobs,cut taxes for the homeless and voila.

Come on people lets keep this Ubber thread alive.

----------------

On 10/11/2003 8:41:26 PM TheEAR wrote

Yes I have a very good idea,I participated at the Universe Greatest Fart contest and lost,the winner was well over 600lbs(not a Canadian may I add) and eating beans in sauce for a full 4-5 hours before the contest and drinked hot milk before the event.

Its not easy,even at a fart contest.

Trust me the fart was worthy of the USS Iowa main gunns blast!

After the even and the glorious win,he took his huge bulk to B King and ordered 20 Whoppers with extra mustard!Talk about a champ who always trains.

----------------

Gas attack.jpg

WHOA Ears! Now thats one hellava Total Recall!

"Only in "Collyfornia" would they elect someone who looks like King Kong and talks like Henrey Kisinger!"

LOL

A classic,King King looks, YES. Talks like Hanrey Kisinger...almost,Kisinger has a much richer vocabulary and does not have to memorise his name like Schwartz Und Ubber Egger.

2.gif

To those who think we are mean to Schwartzy let me tell you,its all healthy fun.And no whales(just King Kong lookalike)got hurt.