RF3II Available

AnalOg

To all,

I have a pair of RF3II's which need a new home. They are less than a year old. MINT. The only issue is some of the rubber grommets that attach to the bottom of the feet are worn from moving the speakers in correct position. The spikes went in use once I found my desired spot. Very trivial but I have to mention it in good concience. I have the original boxes and litature, would like to sell these local pick up. $550.00 firm & I live in Bartlett, Illinois.

Tom

----------------

On 10/17/2003 10:16:04 AM rf3iicrazy wrote:

To all,

I have a pair of RF3II's which need a new home. They are less than a year old. MINT. The only issue is some of the rubber grommets that attach to the bottom of the feet are worn from moving the speakers in correct position. The spikes went in use once I found my desired spot. Very trivial but I have to mention it in good concience. I have the original boxes and litature, would like to sell these local pick up. $550.00 firm & I live in Bartlett, Illinois.

Tom

----------------

I'm opening this take to delivery anywhere in the U.S. with buyer picking up shipping. First response and at asking price gets these!

Tom