AND NOW, FOR THE MAIN EVENT

prodj101

ok anyway, I have just ordered my large pizza and 3 bottles of pop to get ready for the matrix marathon. I will be watching the 1st and 2nd straight through, and believe me, it will be LOUD. and yeah, I know all you guys out there with reference systems are laughing at my synergy home theatre, but HEY, it can get quite painful as well, and the JBL sub can hold it's own. for those who don't know, I have a seperate 2.1 system for music only, and a home theatre for mainly movies, and some casual/background music. the 2.1 system is made up of a pair of RF-5's, an RSW-15 subwoofer, Mcintosh MC-2105 power amplifier, B&K PT-3 pre amplifer, and Sony NS-900V SACD/DVD player. the home theatre is made up of SF-2 mains, SC-1 center, SF-1 rears, and a JBL PB-12 (modded by adding acoustic dampening material inside with good results) subwoofer. Pioneer 110x6 watt amplifier, Onkyo something or nother dvd player, and a Sony Vega 24 inch flat screen. I'd like something a bit bigger, but for the room it's just right almost.

----------------

On 10/18/2003 7:24:33 PM prodj101 wrote:

I know all you guys out there with reference systems are laughing at my synergy home theatre,

----------------

I would never laugh at your system. I might laugh at you, but not your system.2.gif

----------------

On 10/18/2003 11:50:05 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 10/18/2003 7:24:33 PM prodj101 wrote:

I know all you guys out there with reference systems are laughing at my synergy home theatre,

----------------

I would never laugh at your system. I might laugh at you, but not your system.
2.gif

----------------

Exactly...and besides, you own references anyway.

Strange I was about to do a Rambo marathon,all the cheap gore and free screams.A great comedy fest,with a real zero...oh sorry hero.

Rambo must be one of those worthless acting displays where bouffon patriotism is taken to a new and hilarious level.

And when Rambo talks his voice booms and shakes the house!God like,I think I should reduce the level of all my subs. 2.gif