La Scala eBay alert!

Rudy81

Here's a post from Board member Partaymon, selling 5 new in the crate LaScalas....................

Folks, it's a sad day for me. My LaScalas have to go... and I never even unpacked them from their shipping crates! In climate-controled storage for the past 10 months have been 5 Black Lacquer LaScalas. These were originally intended for a custom HT system, but it never came to pass. Now they have to go.

I wanted to list them here, before putting them on EBAY. (At least here, everyone knows what they are, what they're capable of, and has an idea of what they're worth.) New MSRP is $2,000 per speaker, and as I said, I've never opened the crates. While they are technically not new, they are certainly as mint as you could possibly hope for! I'm hoping for $7,000 for the set of 5, but I'll consider a reasonable offer of less.

I would like to sell them as a set, but I will consider splitting them up, if necessary. They are located in Terre Haute, IN. If you are located reasonably close, I might consider delivering them. (It would take me at least two trips, unless I rent a van or box truck.)

The Holidays are coming up; if you've ever wanted an awesome Heritage HT setup at a great price, here's your chance! You folks get first crack at 'em-- if there isn't any interest here, they'll have to go on EBAY by the weekend. Send me a Private Message if interested.

If you were asking about the ones I got, here are the pictures. I should receive them in the next few days. First thing will be to hook them up and see if they work properly...acoustically speaking.

kl.jpg

kl4.jpg

These have AL3 crossovers and one of them should be a nice match for my Belles as center channel.

• 2 weeks later...