I Hate Apartment Living!

NIUHuskies

I wonder why people put up with irritaing bastards? Scared,chicken poop what are they cowards?

I dont take **** from anyone if its not fully deserved,if I would blast my stystems at night.I understand,but during the day give me a break.

A rat who is looking for trouble with me will find plenty,more than he asked for.

People who are looking for trouble at one time will find their master who will end their misery.

One of our good pals had a next door fool who used to put garbage in front of his door.After a few times and proof who was doing the dirty deed he knocked at the bastrad's door.

When the trouble maker did open he was told a few words

"If I find garbage ONE MORE TIME in front of my door I will take YOUR life and when I get out of prison your wife's and your kids"

Belive me the low life NEVER EVER repeated his stupid act again,ever again.

Intimidation works,and works well.And should be used when needed,some animals dont understand the polite way.They need a whip and a bat to help them comprehend.

When you have the physical atributes,if you look like a whimp dont try.

CO1,

Good job,low lifes deserve to know who is boss.

Listen to Ratboy! Buy a place in the country without neighbors.

There is NO solution to close living and loud music. I never complain about the incessant noise of the barking dogs, and the neighbors have never complained about the music that I blast out of every door and window when I'm doing the lawn and garden stuff. I spent over 20 years living in apartments...NEVER AGAIN...or at least until I am old and deaf.

"Intimidation works,and works well.And should be used when needed,some animals dont understand the polite way.They need a whip and a bat to help them comprehend."

Does this work for your Girlfriend?

I lived in a hamster cage above some clown who had a CB monitor. He'd key up and wipe out the TV, bleed over the phone, etc.....

I'd just jump up and down on the floor, from the top of a chair good and violently, until all their crap fell off the walls.

"Does this work for your Girlfriend?"

Works great 9.gif

I dont need to act like awounded beast to express myself.Why jump on the floor when you get knock on their door and if they refuse to cooperate knock them out? 1.gif

If you think intimidation does not play a major part in this world,wake up.Please

The USA and the former USSR did intimidate smaller countries and if they did not "cooperate" they got the whip.Not its very human to do but it works.Same on a much more personal level

When I got my Khorns we lived in a 4 room side by side duplex. The tenent next door was a nice lady in her early sixties. On Saturday afternoon after a 55 hour week I liked to cut loose with my music. She would come over and sit in the kitchen and talk to my wife, tapping her feet to the beat all the time. When she moved out another biddy moved in and I could not even put my system on without banging on the walls. We bought our first house.

Rick

"I dont need to act like awounded beast to express myself.Why jump on the floor when you get knock on their

door and if they refuse to cooperate knock them out?"

He did once came out of his apartment screamin' for a fight.

I came out and told him to get back in his f*cking apartment, how's that for intimidation?

Sad thing is, you don't have a Girlriend.9.gif

Kind of looks like the PMS version of Michael Jackson.

Apartments suck if you own anything from Klipsch which is why I bought some land back on my island. I will be building the spring and will only have one neighbor which is a bonus. Not really a big deal because sound proofing of the HT room will be an important factor but privacy is nice. Hopefully I will be able to move back to the land of beer and bar brawls in 3 or 4 years and get the hell out of tard central.

Mike,

"Sad thing is, you don't have a Girlriend."

Its true I dont have a "GIRLREIND" 3.gif

However Mike I am sure you are as intimidating as YOUR woman. 9.gif

CO1,

Some people deserve to have over agressive lunatics with chainsaws who hate the living as next door buddies.3.gif

BBB,

The moron running with that tiny gasoline chainsaw needs a haircut,to bathe a buy(or steal)a LARGER competition 450cc chainsaw with a 36" long cutting arm. 1.gif Only then I would start to worry LOL

I got my first call from my landlord this week myself, I was listening to Blind Faith when the phone rang, I did not turn it down and politely told my landlord it would not happen again. It was early evening not a quiet time (after 10) and was not that loud as I did not have to turn down the sound to talk to him. I immediately went over to the (type of cat) neighbor and gave him #2. I have not even played my stereo since I am too pissed.

Revenge is a meal best served warm-Kahn

Hay Steve I live here in Anchorage, where are you?

Manley Stingray

La Scala