Anyone have extra Black Grill Cloth?

JRklipsch

I just received a yard from Klipsch today. I recovered my 1977 Cornwalls.

Here is the text from Klipsch parts dept.

Unfortunately we no longer carry the grills for the cornwalls. You can recover the cornwalls with new grill cloth! 015052 #17 Black Grill cloth $54.93 a yard. You will need about a yard to cover the cornwall grills. Please contact us at 800-554-7724 option 3 for parts and either Russ or myself will place the order for you.

Thank You,

Gregg.Furr@Klipsch.Com

Parts Customer Service Rep.

Gregg was very cordial and helpful

Kevin

On another post by Member FLASON,(K-horn project not looking to sweet): he stated:

I purchased some speaker grill fabric from JoAnne Fabrics for $7.99 a yard. Beats the heck out of the $52. per yard Klipsch was asking. They don't have the Klipsch emblems on them, but what other speaker looks like this? I will post some pics on Tuesday because the other will be finished by then. I did do some comparison with my LaScalas last night. I had a LaScala on the left channel and the Khorn on the right. I heard a lot more mid-bass with the LaScala. The hyper mid-bass seemed to extend to the mid-range on the LS. The Khorn didn't have such a foward mid section. It was a little more balanced than the LS, almost laid back. I will listen again tonight and update again Tuesday.