Ann or Nancy?

Audio Flynn

Hello:

I hate to change, but in her day Annette Funicello, I wish her well.

To the question: Nancy.

Shania Twain and Stevie Nicks.

I have always loved Stevie's Victorian, leather and lace

And I can't forget Crystal Gayle. And the only sleep would be for... nah I won't go there.

dodger

3.gif

Better participation than expected!

My pick

Nancy has that quiet tough girl guitar player thing really happening.

I like the quiet ones sort of like the way I like girls in glasses.

My buddies used to call my wife "Goodie two shoes" after the Adam Ant tune from the early 80s.

The little girl lead singer from the Bangles was always mesmerizing as my all time favorite rock and roll cutie.

Real nasty... Janis Joplin; I rarely can even listen to her voice. yuck

Saw Fleetwood Mac in concert back when they were at the top of their form (post Stevie/Lindsey .. I know, the hard core blues guys will say that Bare Trees was their last good album. Whatever).

Anyway Stevie was a FOX back then and she wore this really low cut dress that made me think "Boy, she better watch the goods in that one," and what does she do, she leans over so damn far that I can see her navel when I'm up in the BALCONY for lawds sake. And she spends the whole concert practically bowing.

A night that I'll never remember, I am sorry to say.

Yes, I think they were best in the Kilnhouse era When they were truly Fleetwood Mac. Before the hijacking. That said the "new" Fleetwood Mac isn't bad either. The Stevie took the band to the top hit wise, but I liked the early rock sound better like on Kilnhouse. Times change, bands change I guess. I saw them in the early era at the old Boston Teaparty on Boylston Street in Boston. A poor boy's Filmore. The Teaparty had great concerts every week. Well maybe except Mungo Jerry, that was a bummer.

Rick

Randy,

"A night that I'll never remember, I am sorry to say." I unfortunately concur.

At 43 with 4 kids; 2 degrees and a bit of partying, many memories fade.

Some great concerts i saw, since there were so many; I just cannot remember many details.

I saw Peter Gabriel in 1980. The first song was Rythym of the Heat; he also played Solsbury Hill. Other than that I cannot remeber any other songs.

Awesome concert with Tony Levin on bass. One of my top five.

But after 20+ years you just store more important family memeories as a priority.