Dog pictures

Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my Malamute/Border Collie combo, Shapiro. We call him Peedo for short. He seems to be into 'marking' a lot. A real 'peeing dog' he is. Hence the nickname peein---dog or peedo. Actually he's in pretty good form here. Needs an occasional 'attitude adjustment'.

post-10840-1381925050104_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/the_hurdy_gurdyman/album?.dir=/cb32

I brought this thread back because I have some new pics of my dog, Isha, with her winter coat on.

Also, I wanted to ask an opinion. Isha is obviously mostly husky, but I'd like opinions from some of you dog experts as to what other breed she might be mixed with. One person suggested malamute. Any other guesses? She weighs about 60 pounds.

She was dropped of anomonously one night at the local animal shelter at about 9 months old. She's now about 1 1/2 years old and has quickly become a loved member of the family. She does a problem with other dogs, though (alpha thing), but loves people, with a very playful personality, and a lot of energy to run off. We go for bicyle rides every day. Helps keep an old man in shape!

Dave9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i thought everyone might like to see my new dog Satch,who wandered into my life 3 weeks ago at a gas station in northern Arizona. We think he is a "Shar-Pit", a pit bull, shar-pei mix. He is the biggest sweetheart we have ever know-so thankful to have been rescued from what have must have been a hellish life. He now has his own bed and toys for undoubtably the first time in his life.

Hope you all like him.

Mike

post-12037-1381925050472_thumb.jpg