Dog pictures

Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my retired racing greyhound. His name is Clint. His racing name was Hang 'em High so he just HAD to be named Clint. Greyhounds make fantastic pets and you save a pure breed dog from getting bullet in the head between age 2 and 5. Ok, off my soapbox and on to the picture.

post-16462-13819284373348_thumb.jpg

Jacksonbart, no that is not new cabinets. It is actually part of an entertainment center built up your way. In 1997 I had just moved to PA and read an article in Audio Video Interiors (I think) about a guy that wanted to be a music major but found he was a better carpenter. Anyway he was about 1.5 hour drive away. The wife and I took a drive and fell in love with the guys work. All custom made to order. Does some killer work.

The guy visited our house, took in our 'style' or lack there of and came up with the design of this Tiger Stripe Maple beauty with ebony accents and ebony carved handles. Took us about 6 months to get it. Check out the area around the TV. It is essentially a faceplate built for that TV. He built the entire cabinet in his shop, except for that piece. He did that in a few hours on my front porch the day he installed it. It has since made the move to Maryland with us. I guess it was moving day when I took the picture of the dog.

Signature Galleries is the place up in Skippack. You should check it out some time.

post-16462-13819284400876_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Jasmine has three acres to run free on, including this creek. Before, she had to be hooked on a leash whenever we went out. Being able to let her out in the woods unsupervised is one of the best things about this new move.

jazcreek.jpg

OMG - You live on 3 acres that look like this? Sweet! That's exactly what I want (OK - more land would be better), but I'd be obsession about stream bank erosion. :)