Dog pictures

Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is Sion getting ready for bed, when the green blanket is on the sofa she is allowed to be there. When the blanket is not there she stays off.

This is the first Malinois that I have had and I am very supprised how intelligent and loyal they are. Kinda like a super hound!! She just turned 5 months old on 15. Feb.

post-26058-13819637157682_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

These are our two guys, Biko (black) and Bonito (grey), they were liter mates. The picture is at Port A staying at "On the beach" rv park. They both passed last year, Bik in may and Bo in december. They were both 16+. We miss the hell out of them.

post-43059-13819664285866_thumb.jpg

A 16 year old Great Dane!?

WOW! I never heard of one living that long. Must have had a happy life!

Our Vet. use to say the same thing! She would always encourage us to call "Guinness Book of World Records". We never did, instead we just loved her and enjoyed everyday we had with her!

She always thought she was a Chihuahua and wanted to be in our laps! [^o)] LOL

Dennie

These are our two guys, Biko (black) and Bonito (grey), they were liter mates. The picture is at Port A staying at "On the beach" rv park. They both passed last year, Bik in may and Bo in december. They were both 16+. We miss the hell out of them.

Great lookin' Dogs Rummy, they look like they held each other up! Sweet! kisslips.gif

I'm sorry for your loss!

Dennie

60 pound lab mix that made it to just 3 months shy of 17 years old. Not quite a Guiness Book entry but what an awesome dog! Did anything I asked and seemed to be able to learn anything. She's been gone four years now and the kids still mention her in their prayers.

Good times!

post-38437-13819664366298_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Grandsons new dog, from the pound, he already had a name, Parker.

Looks like a Chihuahua on stilts but it's a miniature pinscher.

No, no! It was "B"arker!

....... rolling.gif

Dennie neener.gif

I like it, never thought of that. [Y] Makes me wonder if they heard the name wrong when they were looking at dogs ? [:o]

He only barks if some one knocks or walks in that he doesn't recognize, good thing, I don't like little dogs that bark all the time for nothing.

I have never seen a little dog this fast, you could never catch him if he didn't want you to. A few times he ran all the way to the back yard and wouldn't come when called. We had a dog once that was scared of fireworks, so I thought I would try something, I shot a bottle rocket up toward the back yard, he came running, looking up, he had know idea what had happened. He's done it once or twice since and is getting much better about listening when called. [:|]

No, no! It was "B"arker!

....... rolling.gif

Dennie neener.gif

I like it, never thought of that. Yes Makes me wonder if they heard the name wrong when they were looking at dogs ? Surprise

He only barks if some one knocks or walks in that he doesn't recognize, good thing, I don't like little dogs that bark all the time for nothing.

I have never seen a little dog this fast, you could never catch him if he didn't want you to. A few times he ran all the way to the back yard and wouldn't come when called. We had a dog once that was scared of fireworks, so I thought I would try something, I shot a bottle rocket up toward the back yard, he came running, looking up, he had know idea what had happened. He's done it once or twice since and is getting much better about listening when called. Indifferent

Great Story Dtel and a really good lookin' Dog. I was looking/studying "Parker" and he looks like he's part "Mob Boss"! lol.gif Put a pair of shades on him and a Stoogie hanging out of his mouth and I would "pay him off" if he asked! yes.gif

Dennie

No, no! It was "B"arker!

....... rolling.gif

Dennie neener.gif

I like it, never thought of that. Yes Makes me wonder if they heard the name wrong when they were looking at dogs ? Surprise

I have never seen a little dog this fast, you could never catch him if he didn't want you to. A few times he ran all the way to the back yard and wouldn't come when called. We had a dog once that was scared of fireworks, so I thought I would try something, I shot a bottle rocket up toward the back yard, he came running, looking up, he had know idea what had happened. He's done it once or twice since and is getting much better about listening when called. Indifferent

Great Story Dtel and a really good lookin' Dog. I was looking/studying "Parker" and he looks like he's part "Mob Boss"! lol.gif Put a pair of shades on him and a Stoogie hanging out of his mouth and I would "pay him off" if he asked! yes.gif

Dennie

No, no! It was "B"arker!

....... rolling.gif

Dennie neener.gif

parker-copy-1.jpg

Dennie shrug.gif

• Moderators

That's funny, he's really a cry baby, my wife thinks he lived with cats at one time because he tries to make cat noises and plays like a cat. When he wants a treat and you ignore him he makes a crying sound, sometimes i make the sound back at him and it just throws him off, he don't know what to do.

I need to take more pic's soon, overall he's a good dog, glad we got him.