Dog pictures

Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God I miss my old yellow lab. RIP Sandy.

This picture was taken in 99 for our Christmas card that year.

Xmas-sm.jpg

I know what you're sayin' and I feel for you. It's not easy to lose a best friend. no.gif

I lost my girl "Cody" almost 3 months ago, She was 16 years old (and very comfortable) in this photo. I still miss her everyday.....

NewCamera011.jpg

Every Friday morning, I open a gate to this "Fireball" named "Sweet Sophie". She is about 8 months old and all muscle.....

Sophie-1.jpg

After about 30 to 45 minutes of "play", I tell her "Mom" that she's worn out now and better go in! Her Mom takes her inside and I nearly collapse from complete exhaustion. ......rolling.gif

I've got a few scar's and am usually bleeding from one arm or the other. But we sure have a good time.

Thank goodness Sophie knows we're playing! seeingstars.gif

I have a few other dogs on my route, and I look forward to seeing them every week.

I still miss Cody! Time helps, a little! yes.gif

Dennie

How bout:

Wrong!!!!! It was jump, jump, left turn, tunnel, slalom, jump. Its not my fault you went the wrong way!!!

Rusty%20on%20table.jpg

Great pic!!! You can see they are in a heated discussion!!!Big Smile

I was thinking: "I'm sick and tired of listening to you complain about everything, just talk to the hand."

Ah just right. I have seen him cold once when the east wind pushed in the tide along with about 15 inches of snow and made 6 inches of 30 degree liquid slush that was floating on the surface. After 15 minutes of getting the slime ball I got him out of the water and gave him a extra bowl of kibbles to get the fire restarted. Makes me cold looking at him.

post-42841-13819687889294_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Ah just right. I have seen him cold once when the east wind pushed in the tide along with about 15 inches of snow and made 6 inches of 30 degree liquid slush that was floating on the surface. After 15 minutes of getting the slime ball I got him out of the water and gave him a extra bowl of kibbles to get the fire restarted. Makes me cold looking at him.

That doggie is crazy, or just showing you he's tougher than you are ?