Well its friday....

maxg

Well, it's a slow day here at the shop, too. All I've really acomplished so far is to find a recoil cog for my ice auger so I can hopefully get it going again this weekend and get a few holes drilled and fish on the ice Sunday. Not bad for being here over 2 hours already.

Back again, was rudely interrupted in the middle of my post, needed to go pull off a 5th wheel hitch mount from the back of someones pick-up. Burnt the inside edge of my left ring finger on a hot nut, now I need something for the pain. What the heck, it's noon somewhere, and only 25 outside, could ya set me up with a nice Long Island Tea? I need to sit back and nurse my wound. Too bad there weren't enough of us in here to keep the ladies interests. 15.gif

yeah, cold down here too, cant even leave windows open at night, had to wear a sweater in the office, went for a walk last night and had to wear long pants, even made a cup of warm cocoa this morning, Christmas boat parade this weekend

9.gif

----------------

On 12/5/2003 11:29:00 AM kuisis wrote:

Macallan 12 is better than a bottle of robitussenDM I hear!

----------------

I concur! Mac 12 rocks is the only drink i ever order at dinner. not to mention keeping a bottle of that at home at all times. Can any of you guys taste the difference between Macallan's 12 and 18 though? Maybe I'm just not seasoned enough yet...

All the talk about crappy weather helps me appreciate living in Southern California. Today started out pretty dang foggy, but now it's gorgeous and I'm gonna sneak home and play some tennis.

Chris

PS Allan Songer,

I'm going with my father-in-law to the Musicians Union on Sunday to hear a benefit for a lady named Dotty. Supposedly some serious old school heayweights are going to be playing. Have you heard about it?

The day didn't get much busier, so we got everything done by 4 and I took the guys out for a beer. $70.00 later, I stopped at the shop on the way home to check mail. Best of luck to you guys out N.E., I just heard a possible 18 inches for some of you over the weekend!! We need that here for the tourist business, miss the snowmobile traffic, but need a blast of 10 below for a week first so we can get some GOOD ice. We like to drive our trucks out on the lakes, towing 2000 lb fishhouses behind them, need that ice to form well before we get the snow, makes for crappy ice. Yeah, I may be rambling, but instead of the Long Island Tea, I had a few Tangurey and 7's, went down nice and smooth. Sucks that I have to drive 100 miles to be at a B.A.S.S. meeting at 9 AM though. Oh well, you play, you pay.